Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    Are you a current Vzw customer? The reason I ask is because maybe you're able to get the 1 year price for an extra $30. I bought my Droid on a 1 year contract in November for an extra $30 w/ free overnight shipping using the code that Chud provided: FREEOVERNT. I also just ordered the Pixi Plus for my girls line on a 1 year contract as well for an extra 30 bucks.
    if youre talking about the EEU, it's a 20 dollar charge.

if youre not, ill just go back to my corner.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Are you a current Vzw customer? The reason I ask is because maybe you're able to get the 1 year price for an extra $30. I bought my Droid on a 1 year contract in November for an extra $30 w/ free overnight shipping using the code that Chud provided: FREEOVERNT. I also just ordered the Pixi Plus for my girls line on a 1 year contract as well for an extra 30 bucks.
    I'm actually on Sprint right now (and constantly roaming on Verizon!), but that is still very interesting information. I wonder if that deal always applies.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post

At what point in the contract does this EEU possibility kick in?
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Is verizon not acting right for anyone else? I can't friggin log in to my verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    At what point in the contract does this EEU possibility kick in?
    12 months on a 2 year individual plan of $49.99 or higher. i forget what it is for a family plan other than it's for the primary line only.
    i'm wondering if i should opt-in to visual voicemail. is it available on the pre, or is it a mistake?
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoeatspandas View Post
    Is verizon not acting right for anyone else? I can't friggin log in to my verizon.
    try using IE or Chrome if youre not already.

like i said before, their site is a giant turd.
    clearly says on the palm blog (see link below) that you can buy a Plus and get a Pixi for free but there is no option for this on the VZ online webiste.

The Official Palm Blog: Plus Pricing -- Plus a Great Deal

started a thread on Pre Plus on vzonline earlier and hope that someone knows how to merge the two threads ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bsneed View Post
    i'm wondering if i should opt-in to visual voicemail. is it available on the pre, or is it a mistake?
    wait til you get the phone.

you can easily add it later if its available.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    try using IE or Chrome if youre not already.

like i said before, their site is a giant turd.
    =/ I've tried both. On different computers aswell.
    I'll just have to keep trying.

Hmm, what $20 charge are u referring to regarding EEU?

Yeah it's acting up for me too, luckily I was able to put in my order quickly.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    It must be the mad rush of people logging on to buy new webOS phones bringing down the Verizon servers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    It must be the mad rush of people logging on to buy new webOS phones bringing down the Verizon servers!
    Yeah that's what it has to be. Same thing happened to me the night the Droid was released. Usually their site is pretty rock solid any other time.

Hopefully this is a good sign and they're a lot of people rushing to get a WebOS device.
    Hmm, what $20 charge are u referring to regarding EEU?
    you get the two year pricing +20 dollars for the Early Equipment Upgrade. so if the two year price of the phone was 199, it would be 219 after 12 months.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I saw this earlier on the Palm site, and thought it was a mistake. But looks like for whatever odd reason The Pre and Pixi Plus do not support Yahoo Messenger IM.

I was planning on converting from the Sprint Pre to the Verizon Pixi Plus, but this really has me thinking now. Why would they not support Yahoo Messenger?
    Ah ok Thanks, I didn't know that. To now answer your previous question I was just upgrading. I was on a month to month basis, so was my girls line.
    I ordered a Pre Plus ($49) from Verizon just after midnight. Replacing my Treo 650. I was surprised it was on the site so quickly! Used the promo code and got next day shipping.
    Can't wait...
  18. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ant241 View Post
    I ordered a Pre Plus ($49) from Verizon just after midnight. Replacing my Treo 650. I was surprised it was on the site so quickly! Used the promo code and got next day shipping.
    Can't wait...
    You missing a 1 in there?
    No, well over the 2 years for my renewal. Doing it on-line got me an extra $100 off.
    The Pixi Plus would have been free.
    Didn't see the BOGO offer and also can't get back on Verizon Wireless.
    I did get an e-mail confirmation of the order...
  20. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ant241 View Post
    No, well over the 2 years for my renewal. Doing it on-line got me an extra $100 off.
    The Pixi Plus would have been free.
    Didn't see the BOGO offer and also can't get back on Verizon Wireless.
    I did get an e-mail confirmation of the order...
    Crazy I am too, I was up back in March of 09, so how do I get an extra hun' off?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast