1.    #1  
    I checked my installed patches and do not have the patch to remove the icon. I am not 100% sure when or how it was removed. Any idea's on how to add it with out spending hours or losing my current patches and applications. ( preware etc....) thanks
    did you check in webos q.i. >>>tools>>>> device management? ... maybe is there!!!
  3.    #3  
    Yep not there. When I go to device and software I don't see sprint tv listed in there either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    I checked my installed patches and do not have the patch to remove the icon. I am not 100% sure when or how it was removed. Any idea's on how to add it with out spending hours or losing my current patches and applications. ( preware etc....) thanks
    Eh?

Are you talking about Sprint TV?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  5.    #5  
    Yep , no other tv program is installed ( stock ) on the phone.
    Odd!!! The same thing happend to me last week. I couldn't find it on any of my launcher pages. So I typed Sprint TV in universal search and it came up. After I opened it the icon mysteriously appeared on the bottom of one of my pages.
    Yep , no other tv program is installed ( stock ) on the phone.
    It's not just Americans that have Pre's, so it wasn't necessarily on Sprint. (And then there's Orb.) see now that someone else had asked. Anyway, the forums will be even less Sprint-centric now that Verizon's pimpin' the latest Palms.

I'd consider applying the patch and then removing it, but ultimately, I suspect a partial erase or doctoring will be in-order.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.