1.    #1  
    I'm buying the palm pre plus tommorrow on verizon and I have to buy it for full price. I was wondering if anyone knew about how much the full price is gonna be?
    $600-700
  3.    #3  
    are u serious? i had a friend ask a verizon sale person a couple of days ago how much it was gonna be and he said it would probably go for about 450..
    $750 at Best Buy. $700 at Amazon
    it should come down soon, those price are probably just for show,, and encourage users to sign a new contract.

I mean, you can break the current contract and get a new Pre plus with new contract for lesser.
  6.    #6  
    i hope the verizon sales guy was right.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    The full retail will be 600, a little trick is to remove the ins on the phone that you have now (if it is insured). When you go into the store tomorrow, tell them that you are having a problem with your current phone and the should be able to offer you 1 yr sale price on the new phone which is about $70 higher then the 2 yr sale price. You should be able to get the phone for 320 with a 100 rebate. If you are not sure, call cust service before you head to the store and get them to approve it, and the store should honor it.
  8.    #8  
    no my phone i have now isnt insured. but 600 and up to 650 is in my price range for me to buy it tommorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by civichater View Post
    The full retail will be 600, a little trick is to remove the ins on the phone that you have now (if it is insured). When you go into the store tomorrow, tell them that you are having a problem with your current phone and the should be able to offer you 1 yr sale price on the new phone which is about $70 higher then the 2 yr sale price. You should be able to get the phone for 320 with a 100 rebate. If you are not sure, call cust service before you head to the store and get them to approve it, and the store should honor it.
    Is this true? Why would they give you the one year price?
  10.    #10  
    i have the slightest clue. i dont even know what a ins is.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Sorry, ins is short for insurance. This is a policy that we have a the store for someone with a lost or damaged phone and no insurance. It is a 1 time deal, and we can discount the full retail price to the 1 year price. Believe me, no salesperson at the store wants to sell you a full retail price phone!! This whole deal is out the window if you have insurance. Get rid of it on your current phone, ask for the 1 year price on the new phone and then re add the insurance if you choose.