1.    #1  
    I know I am probably not the first to consider doing this, but I am truly sick and tired of T-mobile lagging behind the other major, and even minor, carriers when it comes to carrying Palm phones. I happen to love T-mobile for their superior customer service, cheaper rate plans, and decent enough service. I can't speak for their 3G service because all I have ever used is Palm products and the palm phones that support 3G don't run on T-mo's wave bands.

I agree that the Treo 600 was not really a quality piece but that was the last Treo that T-mo has ever carried. Therefore, I am curious to know how many people really want to see Palm products back on T-mobile's list. Everytime I call and speak to a rep with T-mo they tell me that they don't hear of anyone else asking for Palm products. So, I wanna know how true this is cuz I figure T-mo customers prolly don't even know what a Palm phone is anymore.

I am wondering if the interest is as great as I would hope, can a petition be put together to prove our interest and how do we get it to them to make something happen!!!?
    69.99 a month, 450 min talk with free mobile to mobile and unlimited everything else, why not just switch to Sprint?
    ill sign it just to get more webos devices out there but im perfectly happy with sprint
    well redefine it by the plan being 69.99 unlimited mobile to any carrier. 450 landline mins. unlimited everything and 7pm nights and weekends. cant really find a better deal then that and includes verizon roaming.

t-mobile has great customer services but when things go right on sprint and its the exact bill per month unless you go over your mins, how many times are you really gunna call customer service. if you have a phone problem, just go to a store and they will repair it.

thank you mytether
    Is there really any general interest here for that? I would think that most folks here already have a Pre, and thus aren't likely all that interested in switching to T-Mobile (particularly given Sprint's pricing and the fact that, unlike Verizon, T-Mobile doesn't offer the advantage of being a major tier player.)
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Chaps, this thread has been raised in the GSM forum.

The chances are the OP is based in Europe.

Sprint do not exist in Europe.

I am guessing the OP would like T-Mobile [Europe] to carry the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    ill sign it just to get more webos devices out there but im perfectly happy with sprint
    haha, i want webos to go on net10... will you sign it?

thank you mytether
    Quote Originally Posted by c_man View Post
    Chaps, this thread has been raised in the GSM forum.

The chances are the OP is based in Europe.

Sprint do not exist in Europe.

I am guessing the OP would like T-Mobile [Europe] to carry the Pre.
    ah! i love british people. hows england my good friend, when are we gunna spot the ladies and play spot the g-spot

thank you mytether
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts

I shall inform you of the status quo once I am finished with my tea and cake. Shalln't be long now.

Good day to you, kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by c_man View Post

I shall inform you of the status quo once I am finished with my tea and cake. Shalln't be long now.

Good day to you, kind sir.

Attached Images Attached Images
    liking the face

haha this is why i love europe. things like this where you never expect and after reading this up, this is no stunt or FX. this is the real deal. lol

thank you mytether
    I'm with you, regarding T-Mobile!

Couldnt have said it better myself!
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I assumed that O2 have exclusivity in the UK so T-Mobile don't have the option. Anyone know if this is true?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    69.99 a month, 450 min talk with free mobile to mobile and unlimited everything else, why not just switch to Sprint?
    Your right about a decent rate plan with Sprint. It is cheaper though for me to use T-mobile. I agree that Sprint might have better Web surfing speeds and such, but I pay $99/month for family unlimited minutes and text (two lines). And $20/month per phone for data. So, $140 total for unlimited everything for 2 phones.

Another reason is that having a GSM carrier is better for me when traveling internationally. Correct me if you have another solution for this.

And finally, after polling a number of friends and co-workers, Sprint coverage in the Dallas area isn't quite as good as the other carriers.
  16.    #16  
    Just to be clear, I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. I am wanting the service for T-mobile in the U.S.A.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I am wanting the service for Vodafone in the UK. O2 has crap coverage!