Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was just on the ph wit sprints technical support n I asked the lady that was helping if she knws of any secret or leak on any ph coming out fr palm n she told me that they're preping them for a new ph wit windows mobile 7 coming soon, any body has any idea which phone is it?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    What?
  3.    #3  
    nobody knws of any ph wit windows mobile 7 coming out? I'm interest to knw
    There have been hints that Microsoft is releasing/announcing Win 7 at next month's wireless conference.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    dude, how can we understand what you are saying?
    Vowels and complete words and sentences might help get people to answer.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I would take anything any sprint rep says with a grain of salt.. besides palm announced last year that they are abandoning any other operating system other than webos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    Agreed. People will be more likely to post if they can understand your posts. Please use real words...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    ahh.. Give him a break. He's probably excited. And besides it happens to me all the time. Sometimes i think faster than i can type...lol
    dude might still be texting on an old flip phone...lol
  11.    #11  
    I'll repeat, I spoke with a representative from sprint and she said that they're preping them for a windows movile phone coming out from sprint, does anybody has any ideas? Sorry for the short cuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip34 View Post
    I'll repeat, I spoke with a representative from sprint and she said that they're preping them for a windows movile phone coming out from sprint, does anybody has any ideas? Sorry for the short cuts
    I would take anything any sprint rep says with a grain of salt.. besides palm announced last year that they are abandoning any other operating system other than webos.
  13.    #13  
    windows mobile 7
    Might be a HTC phone, not that I care, hooked on WebOS myself.
    who cares about windows mobile 7 were is the palm c40.. some in the know please leak..
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    who cares about windows mobile 7 were is the palm c40.. some in the know please leak..
    I'm hoping for a landscape slider
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 01/24/2010 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    you said it!!! but it makes me wonder if the palm pre is the p100 and pixi is p120. then what would the C in c40 be. maybe a centro?? it seems the first letter indicates the name.
    HTC's HD2 is getting a spec bump for the US. Initially launching on T-Mobile but could possibly be a CDMA variant coming for Sprint?? Who knows.

HTC HD2 gets a spec boost for the US -- Engadget
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    you said it!!! but it makes me wonder if the palm pre is the p100 and pixi is p120. then what would the C in c40 be. maybe a centro?? it seems the first letter indicates the name.
    yea the first letter of the name of the phone. Intruding the palm Crusader!! with sprint 4g 4inch screen 1gb ram 32gb of internal memory i can go on and on.
    people keep saying o dont buy anything untill you see what apple unveils on the 27th, i tell my boyz dont buy anything untill this palm c40 shows its face..
    hmm, makes me think though. Wasn't the internal code name for the pre the castle or something??? Pre means before. Maybe as others have thought the pre is a alpha, the pre plus a beta and the c40 would be the next variant.... But I'm not real good with the greek alphabet so I couldn't be anymore than guessing with reason anyways lets hope some more webos choices come soon!
    Palm prē-ist.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast