Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    So I went to set one of my alarms (I have three saved), and the phone popped up the Alarm notification at the bottom. So I swiped it away like always. I was still setting my alarm, so when I was done, I did the back gesture to make sure it was set, and all of them were gone (including the one I just set). I had to put all three back in. And when I did, some of the settings were already in place, like ringtone and alarm frequency, like the phone kind of remembered them.

Anyone else have this happen? Any ideas on why this happened?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Anyone? Maybe I'm the only one to have had this problem.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    lol ....
    I have not experienced your problem but you can try this to get rid of the alarm notification.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffgus View Post
    Open the clock app and select the preferences screen.

"sixtyten" allows the user to set the alarm in one minute intervals instead of five minutes.

"4231" apparently removes the dashboard notification when you set an alarm.
    I have this set on mine and it works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    I have not experienced your problem but you can try this to get rid of the alarm notification.

I have this set on mine and it works great.
    I have this too, works well. just wondering if this is considered a "patch" even though it's built into the OS
    I have wretched luck with the clock app.

Sometimes I can create an alarm, with a nice label and mp3 file as the alarm sound, and maybe it will actually go off even though it is set to "ON" but then again maybe not.

I get tired of the four or so alarms that I have set from day to day accruing in my dashboard, so I swipe away the notification. If I am lucky, the alarms are still there.

I need to manage and adjust my alarms on a daily basis.

So terribly not impressed with this app.

I really do not like using the calendar to set alarms, but I may be forced to do so soon.

How does one know if entering 4231 takes effect? Tried it thrice in the preference screen; still had a dashboard notification.
    I have a similar problem. My alarms disappear in the clock app after a restart. Gotta check them daily. Really suck!
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501