Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Here's the issue, I can only have one card open if a game is running. Neither a soft or hard reset can fix this. If I try to open any other apps I will get the "too many cards" prompt.

I saw the video comparing the Pre Plus and the Pre, and was BLOWN AWAY by how many cards the guy was able to open w/ a game running. Anyone else have this problem?

Possible solutions?

Thx in advance for the help.
    Which 3D games? I find Sims3 is a big memory hog. Do you have patches or themes installed? Most of my issues like this have been fixed when I Doctor and go easier on the patches. Might not be the problem in your case though.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Which 3D games? I find Sims3 is a big memory hog. Do you have patches or themes installed? Most of my issues like this have been fixed when I Doctor and go easier on the patches. Might not be the problem in your case though.
    It happens w/ all of my games except Let's Golf. I have NFS, Sims 3, Asphalt5, and Glyder 2. They all only run by themselves, no other cards possible.

My pre is heavily patched. I wasn't aware that the patches decreased the amount of available system resources... that sucks. I'll run the EPR and see if it frees up significant resources.

Anyone else have suggestions?
    i always luna restart before playing...a bit of a pain, but I can get 2 -3 cards open with sims playing....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.