Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I dunno what happened or why. Maybe it's because I might have closed swiped away my NFSU card while it was saving... Doubt that though. But I was on level 3 of the Drifting challenges but now I'm back at square 1 with no Gallardo :-(. Does anyone else out there feel my pain???
    closing a program while its saving is never a good idea.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by chazz6422 View Post
    I dunno what happened or why. Maybe it's because I might have closed swiped away my NFSU card while it was saving... Doubt that though. But I was on level 3 of the Drifting challenges but now I'm back at square 1 with no Gallardo :-(. Does anyone else out there feel my pain???
    You probably corrupted the save file. Almost every video game I have ever played in my life has said "Do not turn off while saving" lol.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    well duh I know that... It's been that way since saving ur data on Legend of Zelda on NES.... I'm a die hard gamer so I've already figured that would mess up everything but like I said id never close it while it's saving. Now I'm guessing it saves during the loading screens to go back to the map... But I'm not sure, the game never gives you any indication that it's saving and when not to swipe out. 99% of the time I swipe out at the home screen. I make sure I exit all the way out then I swipe... Hmmmmm wonder what it is.
    well duh I know that... but like I said id never close it while it's saving.
    I dunno what happened or why. Maybe it's because I might have closed swiped away my NFSU card while it was saving...
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    ok ok I know that's confusing. But what I'm saying is I'd never do it ON PURPOSE. Which takes me back to what I said a lil while ago, it never gives you any indication of when it is saving. All in all I've redownloaded it to see if it helps.
    It is not from letting it save, It has happened to me 4x. I have un installed re installed. And yet it keeps happening. Btw it never happened before the update last week.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    vvveeerrryyy true!!!! That's what it is. Mines acted up after the update too.