1.    #1  
    I'm sort of new to these forums so i dont know where to post help issues
    so this is my problem,
    I installed mytether, and didn't know taht patching would break my camera and i didn't know that canceling it, would make it work. So me being the ***** that I am, held down the orange button and clicked my tether and deleted it. then I went and saw that canceling it would work and i was like , i installed mytether, patched my phone , then unpatched it, and my camera still doesn't work
    please help me. I tried unpatching and everything
  2.    #2  
    Should I like reset my whole phone , i don't mind losing everything on it ( as long as it doesn't interfere with my sprint plan) ...
    help
    that really sucks.. im not sure if this will work but try downloading emergency patch recovery in preware

EPR can be found in Preware under Available Pacakges -> Linux Applications -> all

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...overy-epr.html

Hope this helps..
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre1990 View Post
    Should I like reset my whole phone , i don't mind losing everything on it ( as long as it doesn't interfere with my sprint plan) ...
    help
    If you dont mind loseing everything or if EPR doesnt work download webOSDoctor and just wipe it all and start from scratch

Link!
    Palm - Download - webOS Doctor - Sprint
    I'd take the hour or so it takes to webos doctor it and start fresh now that you know what to do. But that might be unneccesary