1.    #1  
    Im having an issue with my phone going offline every couple of seconds every since ive updated to 1.3.5. Can anybody tell how I can go back to 1.3.1 I downloaded the Webos doctor 1.3.1 but it just gives me some files. Can somebody tell me what i need to do next. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Even if you are able to do this, at some point the network will force you to update to 1.3.5.1.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Even if you are able to do this, at some point the network will force you to update to 1.3.5.1.
    Im assuming maybe some files got screwed up in the update. hoping that when I update it back to 1.3.5 all will be well
    if you download webos quick install i think 2.93 the webos doctor is version 1.3 i just doctored my phone last week with this and then installed 1.3.5.1 and all was well you can try that . hope this helps good luck
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonystu View Post
    if you download webos quick install i think 2.93 the webos doctor is version 1.3 i just doctored my phone last week with this and then installed 1.3.5.1 and all was well you can try that . hope this helps good luck
    Thanks going to try that now.
    Just DR to 1.3.5
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Just DR to 1.3.5
    What do u mean by DR 1.3.5?

I reverted back to 1.3.1 my phone is moving faster but it is still going offline every few seconds.
    Time to run WebOS Doctor