Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I've been having problems with my pre, I believe they started when an updated downloaded and installed before I had a chance to remove my patches/tweaks. All seemed fine until the day I decided to check for updates to my apps. 14 of them had updates, none would update. I would receive constant messages to restart and then app install failed, etc. Finally today I decided to backup and use web doctor to restore my phone. The restore went fine, no problems during the process. I'm all up and running and my apps were even updated properly in the process, but now it receive a message that App storage is full. Doesn't matter how many apps I delete, same thing. I'm down to bare bones pre-installed apps, still get app storage full message. I've searched the boards and it appears this problem was corrected with the latest update. I've checked for updates, phone is up to date, running 1.3.1

Now what?

Becky
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Appears I need the latest version of webosdoctor, which I thought I had since I just downloaded WebOSQuickInstall to this computer today. But I'm on Palm.com downloading the latest, hopefully this will take care of it. I'll post back in case others are having the same problem.