1.    #1  
    the iphone has us beat...we need this..well I do..I'll pay big bucks for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXqxIUB971I&feature=youtube_gdata
    Thats been out for a while now. Does look like fun though.
    what does this have to do with the Pre?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    what does this have to do with the Pre?
    sorry I post it in the wrong forum...
    He said he wants it for the pre, as do i. It would make for a great addition to the palm pre game line up
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecom View Post
    Thats been out for a while now. Does look like fun though.
    ok I thought it was new. I never seen it til now. But we need that..just picture playing one of the best selling games out online on our phones...
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Wow that looks amazing... I dont know how it'd work on the Pre since the screen is smaller but I'd def. want it.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    These on screen controls are just damn near impossible to use on the Pre's tiny screen, sorry. They need to make a bigger screen for the Pre if they want use to use on screen controls
  9.    #9  
    yes the screen is small..palm should make a bluetooth game pad for the pre..that would have a lil
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Why can't they use tilt to control the view?
    Quote Originally Posted by reast View Post
    Why can't they use tilt to control the view?
    you can
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by txtmikhail View Post
    yes the screen is small..palm should make a bluetooth game pad for the pre..that would have a lil
    Micro USB joystick(s) at the base of the screen in conjuction with onscreen or keyboard controls would be genius.
    there are these things called Game Boy's and PSP's.
    the iphone has us beat...we need this..well I do..I'll pay big bucks for this...

Interesting, but why can't developers provide Dual Controllers for their games??? Is this a flaw with the iPhone?

Wouldn't it be easier to have two virtual joysticks instead of that right or left finger sliding they're using to turn left and right???

I'd love to see this on the Pre and guess what...it will arrive with time sooner then later. Manufacturers and software developers aren't going to pass up migrating their old apps from one platform to another, when there is potential money to be made.

The Palm webOS platform with its native SDK and Linux capabilities are just too much to pass up on (especially when the PDK comes out) and makes moving to this platform quite easy for the seasoned developer.

They will come and I'm glad to see Palm making GREAT strides in this direction. Sorli...
    There are many iphone games with the dual joystick controls, infact i believe most games come with multiple options, and thats just how that guys likes to play it.
    All Iphone games are made in C. So they can run on the Pre using the PDK. They would have to tweak it for screen size and use of the gester area. Since the Iphone have some many apps a lot of developer are looking at the WebOS platform for better profits. Apple has the worst app review process. It is going to be a great year of Palm and WebOS users.
    They wouldnt have to tweak for screen size, which makes porting that much simpler. The pre and iphone share the same resolution
    screen size, as in physical dimensions, but no, it would be more/less sharp/detailed on the Pre anyway.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    there are these things called Game Boy's and PSP's.
    we know there are. But I would like to to have a all-in-one device..not a cellphone,laptop,psp,ipod
    we know there are. But I would like to to have a all-in-one device..not a cellphone,laptop,psp,ipod
    perhaps someone will make that device one day.