Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a link on the site, but the closest thing I've found is a link to reach customer service regarding a previous product. Could you guys provide a link?!?!
    Last edited by SHO_ONE; 01/24/2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Sent a requst any way
  2.    #42  
    I got that same message about forwarding my suggestion. Hopefully we'll see some good news in the future.
    I like the fact that I went to Gameloft's website and the pic that pops up is of a Pre, that has to be a good sign for us.
    Sent a message myself as well.
  5.    #45  
    maybe we'll get them to know that this is something we'd all pay good cash to play. Some incentive for gameloft eh?
    What a let down... Title of the post is misleading. What ever happened to truth in advertising?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Louis you better watch yourself or you're gonna get banned for being overly obnoxious.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I got my e-mail reply.. I forgot to post my findings.. Legal reasons.. blah blah blah... can't tell you about N.O.V.A on the Pre.. blah blah blah..

All we can do is wait and hope we've shown them enough interest to get this game in our App Catalog!
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    thats the same thing i got
    Wow, misleading title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    I got my e-mail reply.. I forgot to post my findings.. Legal reasons.. blah blah blah... can't tell you about N.O.V.A on the Pre.. blah blah blah..

All we can do is wait and hope we've shown them enough interest to get this game in our App Catalog!
    i got the same thing to wit i say bs but hey gotta cover ones ****.
    well, since the 7th of january, they've added gangstar, assassins creed, brothers in arms, heroes of sparta, and a tennis game
    I would love to see N.O.V.A. on the pre. i was watching the demo on the iphone and it is amazing. The graphics, the sounds, the weapon range, and the map; IT EVEN HAS MUTIPLAYER. i would want this game to have great controls, better than the iphone. that would make the gameplay move live.
    it will be ported soon, i'll bet you a figurative dollar
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

And less than one year later...

some of those comments were priceless, like
    "dude, thats a ****ing fake! what kind of loser would post it"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123