1.    #1  
    Allright so in the past week i opened up the camera app, there are a bunch of random colored lines running down only the camera app. when i take a picture it says unable to take picture but once in a while it will take one, but there are lines on the picture. I have tried web os repair utility and i dont have any patches installed, just preware.

any suggestions?

i've attached a file of what the pictures i take look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I would take it back to Sprint and tell them it is a problem with it. I have never seen that problem, sorta looks interfence or your lens has been scratched, do you see anyone on the back of the camera?
  3.    #3  
    i checked the lens, it is completely clean. Will sprint just give me a new phone?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    i checked the lens, it is completely clean. Will sprint just give me a new phone?
    They should exchange it. Seems like a defect to me.
    do you use my tether? if so you probably applied the patch that prevents you from using tv camera you tube and some other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    they should either A. Give you a refurb. B. try to fix your camera or C. give you a new phone
    If sprint won't Palm will that's terrible.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    If sprint won't Palm will that's terrible.
    this is true All New Phone usually have a 1 year manufacters warranty the covers damage or defects cause by the phone and not the operator
  9.    #9  
    I bought it from best buy, and i also bought Sprint's replacement program. Do i take it to best buy? ive had it for 4 months
    My camera stopped working after the last update i dont think i can get a new one i bought mine on ebay used
    Those lines definitely were not from a scratched lens, but likely a chipset issue (not surprising the camera died after seeing those). I'd call and see if Sprint is willing to honor a warranty yet as the phone came out less than a year ago (no matter where you bought it). They may charge you $100, but you won't know unless you call them. Good luck!