1.    #1  
    All,

I just doctor's my pre and now I have 1.3.1 on there. I tried to update it ota but it says my phone is up to date. any thoughts? Also, I had the add / delete launcher pages patch on there. I deleted the pages so that I was back to 3 and removed the app before I doctor's my pre. now though it's back to 6 pages. Help!
    you know what's funny?

my brother lives far away so I have his phone update-blocked via the script..and his phone is stuck on 1.2.1.

literally working on his phone at this very moment, and I unblocked the update script, and it shows his 1.3.1 is already downloaded and ready to install . I want 1.3.5 (latest) so I check updates, but it shows 1.3.1 is latest version.

I went ahead and installed 1.3.1 to hope I can run another update to 1.3.5, but it's been about 30min now and it shows 1.3.1 is the latest update for him, and his phone is already up to date.

perhaps the 1.3.5.1 update is not in the stram? I don't know...but I need to get this phone updated.

I've been searching the forum to see if anyone have any similar issues, and if there is a fix..but worst case scenarion: I will just doctor his phone to 1.3.5.1

you can always download the 1.3.5.1 doctor and start over too
  3.    #3  
    yeah, I'm downloading the 1.3.5.1 doctor right now, but I was hoping to not have to do it twice in one day.
    Same exact thing happened to me today. Needed to use webdoctor and it installed 1.3.1. I have no option to upgrade. I guess I will try the 1.3.5.1 doctor solution.
    I'm in the same exact boat. Weird - re-doctoring to 1.3.5.1
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Same to me. I can't update to 1.3.5.2
    Carrier:O2
  7.    #7  
    anyone have any luck? I couldn't get doctor to work again
    I just got a second pre for my wife and am having a similar issue, when first activated it showed webos 1.1, and after checking for updates said that it was up to date. I doctored the phone, now it says 1.3.1 and when I check for updates it says its up to date. called tech support and after an hour they could not figure it out and told me to go to a repair center. Is there a way to update that is not reliant on the update button? is there a downloadable version of 1.3.5.1 that I can use Quick install to update my phone with?
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    ok, got it updated. heres what I did. I went here:https://ws.palm.com/SupportDownload/...nal/Home&sp=44
    and downloaded webos doctor 1.3.5.1. ran this with my pre and now I have 1.3.5.1.

hallaluya, praise someone and congrats to me!!! man that took a long time to get done but now its done, so hope this helps for others
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Well I use WebOS Doctor for install 1.3.5.2 but now I have new problem. After installation Pre not turn on..
    Device problem or software... How to fix it...
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I downloaded the new webos doctor 1.3.5.1 like you said loopytee, but once the new webos doctor comes up, it will say confirm english, blah, blah,blah and then afterwards it will say connect your phone usb meanwhile my phone is already connected... It seems to not work guys... Can some1 please give me some more solid information because this shyt is annoying me... Smh
    1. Connect the USB cable to the AC charger, and plug the AC charger into a working outlet.
    2. If you can, turn off your phone.
    1. Open Device Info .
    2. Tap Reset Options, and then tap Restart.

Note If the screen does not respond to taps at all, press and hold power and slide the ringer switch three times to restart your phone.
    3. Remove and reinsert your phone’s battery. See How do I remove the back cover from a Palm Pre phone? or How do I remove the back cover from a Palm Pixi phone?.
    4. Press and hold volume up and connect the USB cable to your phone.
    5. Release the volume button when the large USB icon appears. USB
    6. Connect your phone to your computer. The Next button illuminates.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...en.html#N10067
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Ok i downloaded the new 1.3.5.1 webos doctor for the simplefact that when i wiped out my phone i hit update to update the software to 1.3.5.1, meanwhile the phone is on version 1.2.1 so once i went to update, i had a choice of downloading to paid applications that ive never asked for, meanwhile all i really wanna do is download the newest update 1.3.5.1.... Anyhow i came into the forum to see if anyone had a good solution for this problem... So i went thru the steps that loopytee posted... I downloaded the new webos doctor... I connected the phone on my laptop thru usb of course.... I went thru the steps, confirm english, blah,blah,blah... Then afterwards it says this process may take up 15mins, ok then afterwards some other window popped up, as if it was a command window, saying the server was removed then it goes back into webos doctor and it tells me connect your phone directly into your computer using usb... Meanwhile my phone has been connected since the first step.... Anyhow after it says that it just stays frozen on that page... I only have the option of pressing help but not next.... Smmfh... *** is going on with this shyt... Smh
    read above, your answer is there
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thanks alot bro i just notice you were responding to my comment... I thought you were on a different page... Anyways lemme try this shyt out and see if it works.. Smh
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    ***... Im holding the up volume button how it said, meanwhile my thumb hurts from holding the button because the large usb screen does not appear after i plug in the usb.... Smh
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Ok guys i dont know whats going on... Im hold the up volume button and i connect my usb to my phone without the other end being connected and nuffin happens... Smh, thanks for the help for no reason...
    *** does smh mean?