1.    #1  
    Hey All,

Is anyone else having trouble finding the new 3d games in the App Catalogue? I'm in Canada on the Bell network and all of the new apps on this site are never in the app catalogue... is it because I'm in Canada? Anyone else having similar issues?

THANKS in advance!!

Ps. Bell Canada customer service SUCKS! I tried calling them and was transferred 6 times before I got to the "right person" - and he didn't know ANYTHING and just told me to call Palm. Brutal.
    The 3D games are U.S. only right now. The App Catalog is not set up for paid apps in Canada or Europe.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    The 3D games are U.S. only right now. The App Catalog is not set up for paid apps in Canada or Europe.
    Ahhhh that's pretty crappy - thanks for letting me know... any idea when/if it's coming North of the border?
    March

(Most likely)
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    It's been brought up a few times on the PalmCast and they don't really know what the hold up is at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    It's been brought up a few times on the PalmCast and they don't really know what the hold up is at the moment.
    I'm figuring payment systems. Hopefully Palm gets all of this rolling though. The advance of WebOS is dependent on those other countries too!
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    March

(Most likely)
    Only officially said for Europe. I don't think there has been an official word for Canada yet, but I assume it will be March too.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!