1.    #1  
    the touchscreen on my pre has completely stopped working. i have tried rebooting it and pulling the battery. is there anything i can do about this or is it time for a new phone?
    i would use web doctor first and then if that does nothing well take it back
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had this happen once. The screen did not work when I tapped it but if I dragged up from the gesture area it began to work.
    Laissez Faire
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. I took it in to Sprint and they tried resetting and everything and then just gave me a new one.
  5.    #5  
    when i plug my phone into my computer it does not show that it is plugged in, so i can't run webdoctor. the gesture area does not work, i've tried. i think i'm just gonna take it to sprint and get a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I had this happen once. The screen did not work when I tapped it but if I dragged up from the gesture area it began to work.
    Same thing for me too. Took mine today and got a new (refurb) one.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.