1.    #1  
    a mate broke mine, the earth (UK) came fully off.

is there a site i can buy the official charger, from the UK? my mate will be paying
    only place i know is of course here on precentral or on your carriers web site maybe.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I think expansys might do them. I got a touchstone/cover from there and was much cheaper than direct from O2.
    check ebay too

also did anybody notice that if you use another usb cable and a converter (usb to power socket) it doesnt charge????
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    check ebay too

also did anybody notice that if you use another usb cable and a converter (usb to power socket) it doesnt charge????
    My Pre seems to charge OK through the micro-USB port with a wall outlet -> USB adapter, but for me the touchstone works only with the Palm original charger.
    I read somewhere it's because the USB lead draws/carries more power than usall.
    I'm also guessing thats why I can't plug my touchstone via usb into my PC and get a charage as the PC wouldn't output the power required.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyK View Post
    I read somewhere it's because the USB lead draws/carries more power than usall.
    I'm also guessing thats why I can't plug my touchstone via usb into my PC and get a charage as the PC wouldn't output the power required.
    I think a PC USB port outputs only 0.7 amperes at best. The Palm charger gives 1.0 amps at 5 volts, but the touchstone still doesn't work with a generic USB charger with those output specs. It must be something else.
    Accessories

Palm Pre International Power Charger - 30

Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by craigc View Post
    Accessories

Palm Pre International Power Charger - 30

Craig
    Only available in the UK and not exactly dirt cheap. eBay is probably a better place to buy Pre accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoqv View Post
    Only available in the UK and not exactly dirt cheap. eBay is probably a better place to buy Pre accessories.
    Palmandmore. Available outside of the U.K. 30 euro's
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    check ebay too

I'm having a problem charging that might be related to my usb cable.
    Are some of the ebay ones really OEM?