Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    New football game up in the app store for 6.99. Pictures of the game look good...
    did you purchase the game? If so, how is it?
    I'm not quite willing to pay for it without any reviews. Awaiting others to go first...haha

Reviews for the iphone version seem okay to blah depending on the person.
    I wonder if EA is working on porting Madden 10?
  4.    #4  
    waiting for others to buy and review....
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I bought it and it is currently downloading. I will give it a little review when its done downloading.

I have been now playing the game for a good 15 minutes and it seems really smooth and overall just really good. I recamend it to any football fan!
    Last edited by mfaye21; 01/23/2010 at 08:17 AM.
    how long does this app take to download
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bignibb View Post
    how long does this app take to download
    about a half hour
    DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!!!

Gameloft is giving it to iPhone users for $0.99 this weekend as a sale/promotion. We should get a sale price too.

Send email to Gameloft: http://www.gameloft.com/contact/inde...t&section=home

Gameloft Contact info: http://www.gameloft.com/contact/
    Last edited by RanGT; 01/23/2010 at 12:23 PM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!!!

Gameloft is giving it to iPhone users for $0.99 this weekend as a sale/promotion. We should get same treatment.
    Life.
    DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!!!

Gameloft is giving it to iPhone users for $0.99 this weekend as a sale/promotion. We should get same treatment.
    Yeah but iPhone users are spoiled with games of this caliber, they need to be enticed to buy something. We're sorta limited with choices, so they can rip us off!

The only reason I am looking forward to the Superbowl is coz it's always fun hanging out with all my friends at Hooters and trying to watch the TV they raffle off there every year. Won one 2 years ago! lol
    I sent them an email, I think if enough people send it, we can change their minds. its only for one weekend.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    For those that have bought this app, how long does it take to download? I cant seem to down load any apps I dont think, can anyone help?
    hows the controls and gameplay?
    Downloaded it late last night and have already played an hour or so. First it's a good game overall I'm sure its tuff to bring something with so much action alive on a small screen but they do a great job. Second the controls are a bit tricky at first but after playing for 20 Min's i got the hang of making the game move. Third the graphics are 3D so enough there. Fourth the game isn't limited they have all the teams a players which in my opinion makes the game better. Fifth is play calling playing i think it takes to long and slows the game down. Six the game play can be a little clunky but works just need to get the hang of things not a game where you are an expert soon as you pick it up. Seven the price is a little high would be a great game for $4.99.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Here's some info on the game. Note that the Gameloft page has not been updated to show this for the Pre yet.

*Screenshots from iPhone version

Link to iPhone NFL 2010 page. NFL 2010 Football Game for iPhone & iPod Touch
    First, I'm excited to see more games coming from developers who've had access to the PDK. I think we'll see a steady stream of ported games, which is a great thing.

Second, my golly, how utterly ridiculous to complain that they have a promotion for the iPhone and using phrases like "so they can rip us off" by selling us a very elaborate game for $6.99. Such an attitude demonstrates a complete ignorance of business and such an immature entitlement mentality. It's just bothersome.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Seven the price is a little high would be a great game for $4.99.
    Are you serious? By what objective measure did you arrive at this number?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!!!

Send email to Gameloft: Find Mobile Games, Java Games - Find the Best iPhone Games Available | Gameloft

Gameloft Contact info: Find Mobile Games, Java Games - Find the Best iPhone Games Available | Gameloft
    Yes, let's not buy the game. Let's boycott it! Let's show those greedy developers that they can't get away with charging $6.99 for a game to us million or so Pre owners who have access to a whole 10 or so games of this caliber so far. How dare they put together a promotion to the 50 million iPhone/iPod users who have hundreds of games like this to choose from...

Let's definitely not convince developers that ours is a lucrative market. That'll show 'em!
    wynand you need to relax I bought the game for $6.99 and I just made a comment that I would like to see these game around $5.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    This is one of the cheapest 3D games for the Pre and it looks great too. I'm pretty sure the iPhone didn't have this during its first year...oh wait...they didn't even have an app catalog.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast