1.    #1  
    i haven't heard anyone talking about oreo on plus. doesn't plus have oreo or we just have taken it as a feature of plam pre?

my oreo got worse after a drop. it kills me. when can we buy a plus GSM?
    it's too new to say...but palm said they improved the slider
    Some of the reviews said that the hardware is nicer in build quality. It probably is less Oreo-y than the Sprint version.
    Heck, my brand-new replacement Pre from Sprint (warranty date 12/22/09) has a much better build quality than my original one. Keyboard is clickier, too. Barely there (less than .5mm) oreo, which is to be expected, since there will always be a little play in a slider, or it wouldn't be able to slide.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    What is oreo?
    I got to play with the rm's pre plus and it had no oreo. At all. I want it. But I won't leave sprint.
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    What is oreo?
    It's a type of cookie Oreo cookies...
    But in a serious note its a displacement of the 2 sliding parts...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....t-07-23-09.jpg

This may give you an idea
    Vas
    my pre plus has a little play when it's closed. it only bothers me because I have OCD and want my expensive gadgets to be perfect. it moves only a LITTLE though. I can imagine that if I were to damage the phone a bit, that it'd get much more severe so I'm just being extremely careful for the time being.

can anyone confirm if there are any pre (and pre plus) phones out there with NO play at all? or is a little wiggle expected?
    You'll never have a rock solid Pre. You're going to feel it wiggle around. It killed me, too, because it feels cheap and is annoying that when you touch icons or do gestures the phone moves around.
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    It's a type of cookie Oreo cookies...
    But in a serious note its a displacement of the 2 sliding parts...

[URL]

This may give you an idea
    Vas
    Oh... Wow!! Will Sprint replace that if it happens? Or do we have to pay for the $100 insurance? I've done that already and I just don't want this oreo effect to happen and then I have to pay $100 for mine again.