1.    #1  
    Ok, I was a little hard on my first pre but it lasted 5 months including some harsh environments. I broke the silence switch (at least I'm assuming I did it... and being able to completely silence a phone is a must for me) so I ordered a new one. The day after I change over phones it rains cats and dogs, and I must say I NEVER LET MY PHONE GET WET. I get home and take my PRE out of my pocket and none of the external switches or buttons work except the key pad. I thought hmmm maybe I'll restart it and it will work right... NOPE, sucker is still broken and now it has a broken screen (ok, I admit that punching it is not smart when you're frustrated.) So less than 48 hrs after activating my second pre I move on to #3.
    RANT OVER
    You punched your phone? Did you try charging it?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    all of that is your fault
    You punched your phone? Did you score a knockout? One shot, kid! One shot! That's one shot, kid!

Tell ya what ya need to do now. Grip the thing with both hands and just shake the ever-loving dogsh$t out of it. Once that's done after you've punched it, things should work properly again.

lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    one shot, kid! One shot! That's one shot, kid!
    lmfao
    before sucker punching your pre, you should of read the article on here about reviving a pre after water damage.
    You punched your phone? Did you score a knockout? One shot, kid! One shot! That's one shot, kid!

Nice One Ronnie..lol
    My HTC Evo Is Great...