1.    #1  
    Getting this on any app I try and download in the app catalog tonight. Anyone else?
  2.    #2  
    correction...happening on all of apps that posted Today that I am trying, older ones seem ok.
    there have been some issues with catalog today
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I am getting "download failed" on all Apps that require me to use the internet--Pandora, Express Stocks, etc.

I also cannot connect to the internet--EVDO or WiFi. I get a message "Unable to load page"..."Unable to resolve host (2006). I have tried clearing the cache & cookies to no avail. I searched the forum & found similar problems back in July 2009, but no resolution was posted. This started for me, or at least I noticed it, about 4 hrs ago. Any help is appreciated.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Soft reset did the trick & solved my problem.
    well thats worth a try for everyone
  7.    #7  
    After resetting I still can not download new apps. My internet has been fine the whole time though.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    It's only certain ones. You can tell which ones are busted b/c there is no icon for them in the app search area and no pictures load on the app's download screen.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    It's only certain ones. You can tell which ones are busted b/c there is no icon for them in the app search area and no pictures load on the app's download screen.
    I had thought so too, but I can not dl the workout tracker demo either and it has an image showing.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Oh n/m then. I picked a couple new ones with icons and they all worked. Guess I needed a larger sample size.
  11.    #11  
    Oh n/m then. I picked a couple new ones with icons and they all worked. Guess I needed a larger sample size.
    Which ones worked for you? I'll give em a shot just to see.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    I tried hope for haiti, what's for dinner, and flight briefer. They all worked. Maybe b/c they were released earlier in the day and not part of this new batch
  13.    #13  
    I tried hope for haiti, what's for dinner, and flight briefer. They all worked. Maybe b/c they were released earlier in the day and not part of this new batch
    Same deal here. Seems the issue started with the batch that had Tap, Flick, Slide. It was right after hope for haiti.
  14.    #14  
    Perhaps they realized they let a **** app in and cut the whole batch off...
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Is the App Catalog working at the end? I still have the same trouble. I<can't download any program. Even no upgrades for software I downloaded before the problem started.
    I can't install anything either. It is not the app store, it is my phone. After download, it will state Install failed.

Below that it will state Restart Required...System adjustments must be made before installation can continue. Restart or Cancel. I always choose restart but all the installs still fail.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. After the apps download, I've been getting the "install failed" error for all apps. Even if they have pics in the app catelog. It's been happening since last week and restarts have not helped.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Found the solution in this thread --> http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ll-fail-2.html

I used the Emergency Migration Helper in PreWare and Apps install just fine. Launch PreWare and search for "emergency" in the List of Everything menu.
    I am so glad I found this thread. Emergency Migration Helper did the trick for me! Woo Hoo!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quick question. I too am having this problem. It started after I installed 1.3.5.1 update that was pushed out to me Wednesday evening. I can't download anything from catalog now and there's some ghost app sitting at the top of my list of applications with the pause symbol as described by someone else.

I have yet to get involved with Preware/EMH, I did some of the easier things first like restart the phone, gray button/symbol button/R to restart. Neither helped. Ok so here's the question. Should I just wait for 1.4 and see if that corrects my issue or would it be wiser to try and fix it before installing version 1.4?

I really appreciate the help. I've just had the phone about 3 weeks and had to doctor it once already (after same 1.3.5.1 update crashed me). I'm a newbie so thanks for your patience.