1.    #1  
    and how i can fix it? ive never seen them before and ive recently just doctored my pre with repair utility when i click on it i just get that message and when i try to click list of everything it wont let me see anything any help please
    Attached Images Attached Images
    well the first one has presteroids so im leaning towards app files
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I've never seen anything like that. If you haven't already, you should uninstall Preware and the Package Manager Service, then reinstall them.
  4.    #4  
    well i unistalled presteroids and it was still there and yes i did unistall preware and package manager but there still there thanks for the quick replys guys really appreciate it
    try a full on doctor
    Is this a problem with only Preware? If it is then just reinstall it and Package Manager.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  7.    #7  
    well like i said before i just came from a doctor and repair utility
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I don't understand. You ran webOS Doctor, reinstalled Preware, and got this result? Or you ran the WebOS Repair Utility with compatibility override enabled and got this result? Or you doctored your phone, reinstalled Preware, then ran the Repair Utility for some reason?
  9.    #9  
    i ran repait utility then i doctored the phone i installed preware like i always do with no problems and then when i went to list everything i get that error and when i went to available other i see these things there, and it says install so i click install and nothing happends nor does it install
    whyd u do both try JUST doctoring the phone
    whyd u do both try JUST doctoring the phone
  12.    #12  
    well i did both because when i ran the doctor all these patches were still there and i couldnt remove them so i ran repair utility then i doctored it again
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    It doesn't help you now, but for future reference, you should run EPR first. I'm not saying it would have avoided this problem, it's just a good practice to run it before you try to tidy up using the Repair Utility or before you use webOS Doctor (assuming your phone is functional). As far as dealing with your present situation goes, I'm stumped, but curious. I'd be interested to see what someone from WebOS Internals has to say.
  14.    #14  
    thnx for the help guys and for the tips hope someone can help with this problem