Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    After a little begging and pleading with Sprint, I was able to use my Christmas/birthday money to upgrade from a Palm 800w to a Pre today. I've got Preware already installed along with Doom and Quake and am now looking at what patches I want. There are quite a few threads discussing those, but what I haven't seen threads recommending or discussing the various ebook readers or sudoku games.

I had Mobipocket on my 800w, and 700wx before that and like it because it had a desktop version where you could organize/rename things then sync to your phone. Do any of the current WebOS ereaders have a similar function?

I'm also curious about the many sudoku programs out there. I figure I'll need to try 3 or 4 of them to see which I like best, but are there any that just aren't worth it or any that I should definitely check out?

Is there anyway to change the date format to day/month/year instead of month/day/year?
    Last edited by dowish; 01/22/2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Another question
    2 words
    Tower Defense
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    i like the enjoy sudoku daily. It is a trial, so you only get one puzzle of each difficulty..unless you buy it.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    2 words
    Tower Defense
    2 words
    Tower Defense
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip on Sudoku Daily.

Where is Tower Defense? Searching the app catalog and the preware feed didn't turn anything up.

The only two e-book readers I've found are pReader and Popelli Reader. Is Popelli worth the $5 over pReader?
    Tower Defense is a game that is very popular online. There are various version and runoffs of it but the basic game is were you have bad guys come out one end of a field and you have to buy different types of towers to shoot and kill them before they make it to the other side of the field. Search google. Who ever makes it for the Pre will be a millionare.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne