Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Very mature guys
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Very mature guys
    its the internet seriously what did you expect
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I expect you guys to represent Pre owners in a respectable fashion, and to not act in a phone bashing, immature, baised, f4nboy manner.
    the words biased and if you expected that then you must be new to the internets
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    lmao, "internets".
    hey i learned my english from dubya
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Not laughing at you, laughing with you.
    always a hard distinction to make
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Someone send that dumb ahole a link to this thread and tell him to check his list. To put such a phone. Come on! I love the instinct, it was my old pal, but it is in no way a smartphone. Someone define to that guy that smartphone doesn't just mean touchscreen and MP. He obviously needs to find another job.

Motorola KRZR > Palm Centro > Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix View Post
    Someone send that dumb ahole a link to this thread and tell him to check his list. To put such a phone. Come on! I love the instinct, it was my old pal, but it is in no way a smartphone. Someone define to that guy that smartphone doesn't just mean touchscreen and MP. He obviously needs to find another job.
    i think they put it because samsung tries to pass it off as one
    CNET is crap. Almost all of their reviews are at odds with user reviews. I don't even bother to look at them anymore.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    It is the lowest garbage (No punt on Samsung) but I see it like this:

Iphone=Money
    Nexus One=Money and tech.
    Pre/Pixi=Tech
    Instinct=Cheap Korean wannabe. (Scratch the CHEAP stuff) 250! ***!

EDIT**

The bottom line: The Samsung Instinct HD packs a lot of features and decent performance into an appealing design. But even with all it has to offer, we'd prefer to pay less and get a full smartphone.

So he is saying it is not a full smartphone? Huh. Wonder how it made that list even more. Screw CNET. Sry, I'm done.
    Last edited by Malix; 01/23/2010 at 01:27 AM.

Motorola KRZR > Palm Centro > Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Perhaps one of the factors used to judge it was number of apps available?
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    CNET is crap. Almost all of their reviews are at odds with user reviews. I don't even bother to look at them anymore.
    I totally agree with you, they are always way off base, cameras, phones, it doesn't matter. I stopped using their reviews along time ago.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Rather than demanding that the reviewers get better, why not demand that the product gets better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Rather than demanding that the reviewers get better, why not demand that the product gets better?
    It has nothing to do with the quality of the product, as you can see from this webpage, Samsung is a featured product on Cnet. It's all about the almight buck.

Product reviews - Electronics reviews, computer reviews & more - CNET Reviews
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    their are other websites to chose from, and videos on YouTube so you dont have to rely on one website
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    while your at it you should include demand cnet's spyware free guarantee gets better too! Lol

sorry just had to add that, I don't trust cnet for anything other than giving me business on the side reloading windows lol I refuse to go there on any of my own pc's for any reason what so ever, too much bad blood.
    Palm prē-ist.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12