Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Its almost funny that people don't realize that patching is hacking and when you hack your OS you will loose compadibilty with certain apps and services. There are dozens of people who gave the Engadget app 1 star because it wont not load due to their own hacking. Please don't blame Palm or the app developers. Blame yourselves and the patch developers.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Well its just strange that it USED to work with the iphone spoof patch, and now it does not. It must be something that engadget changed on their end? If so, it would be nice if they could fix it to work again so I could still use latitude
    Thanks for the great investigations and feedback everyone!

I don't have much to report other than we are looking at it. It certainly helps to know part of the cause now.

Thanks again!
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Same here too.....
    Same here too....
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Its almost funny that people don't realize that patching is hacking and when you hack your OS you will loose compadibilty with certain apps and services. There are dozens of people who gave the Engadget app 1 star because it wont not load due to their own hacking. Please don't blame Palm or the app developers. Blame yourselves and the patch developers.
    Don't be so quick to start blaming people that patch their phone. Patching is different than hacking. The problem with the Engadget app occurred out of the blue for most of us. It worked great for a while then we received the error screen when trying to load the first screen. I did not install any new patches or applications when this problem first occurred. Please get your facts straight before condemning us. I properly troubleshot the issue before posting anything here.
    The app worked this afternoon and evening until a little while ago. I suspect that there is something going on at Engadget where they are changing the server page.
    I like the Engadget app, but the iPhone spoof is more valuable to me. I now browse engadget on the web. I'll keep checking the app to see if it mysteriously starts working again. Hope they can change engadget so we can do both.
    same....
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Yes interesting...but thankfully not a problem for me blaiming anyone and the iPhone Spoof was added lastnite via WebOS QuickInstall 3.0 causing my problem.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123