Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Think the price will drop on the Pre with Sprint once the Verizon Pre hits the streets? Wife is ready for a new phone and like my Pre, guess I'll wait a few weeks and see.
    No, I don't think so.
    It's already dropped ALOT since June and anybody on Sprint that wants webOS still has no choice but to get the current Pre/Pixi if they want to stay.
    The price will drop (on Sprint) for the Pre/Pixi when the next webOS device comes out (probably early summer, imo).
    Here's a recent thread with the same question:

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...e-go-down.html
    it's 150 and not getting any lower
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Bell (the exclusive carrier for the Palm Pre in Canada) has just dropped their price to $0 with a three-year agreement (which is pretty much the standard contract length for Canada). Even on a two-year agreement, which frequently provides for a much lower subsidy, the Pre is now $100 with Bell.

Who knows whether this represents any sort of effort on the part of Palm to lower the ultimate retail price. Even if it does, who knows whether Sprint will or will not follow suit. But it did seem like an interesting development, nonetheless.
    Bell lowered the price because they're not selling well in Canada. People in Canada are even more in love with the iPhone than Americans.
    at radioshack they are $79.99, cant beat it
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post
    at radioshack they are $79.99, cant beat it
    those are for new subscribers i believe, not upgrades
    The Pre has been selling well here. But the Pre Plus is coming to Telus and they want to get as many subscribers as possible before that happens.
    Just came from Walmart. They have the Pre listed at $99 and some change with 2 year upgrade price. Didn't ask how long that was for or if there were any in stock though.
    no

i got mine for free anayway
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    no

i got mine for free anayway
    how
    corporate discount. free pixi, pre, and $30 hero (just returned it, saving that upgrade for the next webos device)
    The $99 price at Wal-Mart sounds great... but if you live in an area where Wal-Mart does not sell Sprint phones, then you can upgrade to a Pre for $129 at Radio Shack. I am thinking that Best Buy will drop the price of the Pre and Pixi tomorrow.
    newone757 please share details if you can. i have read of others getting same thing. One person is also selling the corporate code on ebay for 10.00. PM me if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by firecapt13 View Post
    newone757 please share details if you can. i have read of others getting same thing. One person is also selling the corporate code on ebay for 10.00. PM me if you want
    that's awesome if that ebay guy is getting money for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chud311; 01/23/2010 at 11:22 AM.
    chud311 what is the website
    ill cut you a deal since you're a member here.

5 dolla!
    where do i send it
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    A large store here in town is selling the Sprint Pre for $0 this weekend. They were selling it for sub-$50 before Christmas.

Question is... is it to compete with the Plus, or does Sprint have an updated Pre on the way as well, and they're dumping inventory?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast