1.    #1  
    Hey I've been looking at Palm.com and I can't seem to find a phone number for palm to discuss replacement phone. I've had many phones replaced and don't want to go to sprint again and would reather discuss the issue with palm if there is a tech support number for them.
    Thanks in advance.
    1-800-BETA-PRE (just joking)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    1-800-BETA-PRE (just joking)
    haha good one but I'm hoping someone has a reall phone number. I've read on these forums people calling Palm before but I should have put the phone number in the phone but didn't.
    Smartphone support line (for webOS, Treo, Centro)
    U.S. Support (English):

Phone: 877-426-3777
    Hours: 6am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm PST Sat-Sun

Palm Support : Palm Pixi for Sprint - Call PalmCare
    I don't think you can go through palm to get a replacement phone, you have to go through your carrier, since you bought it from the carrier, not Palm directly.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    The number for smartphone repair in the United States is 877 426-3777. For Canada, the number is 866 219-7445. In either case, you are probably more interested in an advanced exchange, unless you're comfortable being without your Palm Pre for a week or so. There is a $30 fee for an advanced exchange, although you can escalate your call until you get to someone who will waive that fee if you've indeed had to deal with multiple repairs or replacements (through Sprint or Palm directly).
    867-5309
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by justen View Post
    The number for smartphone repair in the United States is 877 426-3777. For Canada, the number is 866 219-7445. In either case, you are probably more interested in an advanced exchange, unless you're comfortable being without your Palm Pre for a week or so. There is a $30 fee for an advanced exchange, although you can escalate your call until you get to someone who will waive that fee if you've indeed had to deal with multiple repairs or replacements (through Sprint or Palm directly).
    Thanks so much for all the help. Have you replaced your phone with palm directly yet. Cause I'm on the phone with them and just wondering if their refurbs are any better then sprints.