Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It doesn't list the song title for the feeds I input. I think there is a paid version of Net2streams that does you would have to check that thread.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    It doesn't list the song title for the feeds I input. I think there is a paid version of Net2streams that does you would have to check that thread.
    Ok thanks, I am going to check the thread for net2streams. If anyone has the answer off the top of their head, feel free to chime in. Thanks a ton in advance.
    You can try "ÜberRadio" ("HyperRadio") from the German developer Henk Jonas, known as "MetaView". It's a simple app to organise your web radio stations. The stations names are shown in a linear list that you can slide like the stations on an old fashioned analog radio. The app provides a sleeping timer and alarm radio as well. You can add names and URLs to hear your favourite local stations.
    Quote Originally Posted by csnut18 View Post
    Well I guess that I won't be getting the pre this time around. I am interested in listening to stations such as ascendanceradio and radiodanz. Both those wont be listed in the directories. Thanks everyone for replying though.
    Radiotime has both ascendanceradio and radiodanz. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12