1.    #1  
    has anyone encountered problems trying to view the wells fargo mobile site? I receive errror loading page (2018). Regular site works fine, just not the mobile :/ any help would be appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by brandoncjr View Post
    has anyone encountered problems trying to view the wells fargo mobile site? I receive errror loading page (2018). Regular site works fine, just not the mobile :/ any help would be appreciated
    That's funny. My fiance has the same problem. She kept trying to access the mobile site but it would not work for her. Must be a problem on WF's site. Have you seen it rendered lately on any other smartphones?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I have the same issue and I called WF's technical support. They said it is a known issue and that it will be fixed by WF in March. Looks like their mobile site is not yet compatible with the Pre.
    I have just been using the regular page
    I just press OK when I get the error message and the page I'm looking for shows up anyways. Not in the format it's suppose to be in, but I can still see my balance.