1.    #1  
    Ever since 1.3.5.1 I dont get any of that. I removed all patches even got a different pre and it does the same thing. The only thing I was able to do was to get the LED notifications so at least i can see when i get a text. Even when i am using the phone i get no sound notification just randomly the notification bubble will show at the bottom any fixes?
    I noticed my screen doesn't turn on when getting a new message either. Kind of like it, yet not sure everyone has this effect or not.
    It's a new 'feature' of the new firmware. Saves battery & protects your privacy

Edit: Though I agree it would be nice to have the option to choose.
    I've experienced the same problem. I miss the screen not turning on when I get a text.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Just started happening to me this morning as well, all i get is the led notification from the patch, no sound tho, and if i turn the switch on top to vibrate my phone doesnt vibrate either.
    Ive had this happen too. But for me its been hit and miss on either getting the notification sound or not.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Well i found a fix for now, I went into the messaging preferences and changed the alert type from sound to ringtone, I prefer the sound tho, so oh well. Maybe something with the default sound file is messed up.
    I also just updated my Webos and I've lost the light notification. I really liked it before and I've gone through and can't find any option to turn it on like there was before.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jared.l24 View Post
    I also just updated my Webos and I've lost the light notification. I really liked it before and I've gone through and can't find any option to turn it on like there was before.
    Same problem here, but I didn't do a WEB OS update, unless it happened automatically. I will have to check that.

I updated all of my patches, but still no worky.

This is probably one of my favorite patches, need it to work again!

Thanks for any help!