1.    #1  
    I've installed preware succesfully before, but after I had updates on my phone, it wasn't working right, so I reset my phone, and reinstalled it, and it keeps saying "failure during 'get configs' operation" I have no clue how to get it working again, can somebody please help me
  2.    #2  
    I know this may sound really stupid, but what is QI?
    I have the same problem as the person above. I uninstalled preware but cannot figure out where "package manager" is... Can you help?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlg830 View Post
    I have the same problem as the person above. I uninstalled preware but cannot figure out where "package manager" is... Can you help?
    package manager is right above preware in the "webos internals feed (all)" where you get preware from. just click the box and unistall that and preware, restart for good measure, and reinstall them both. i think that might help out.
    That SO totally worked. Thanks a million. Note for any future readers- you do have to restart your phone after you re-install package manager and preware or you get about 6 billion error messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlg830 View Post
    That SO totally worked. Thanks a million. Note for any future readers- you do have to restart your phone after you re-install package manager and preware or you get about 6 billion error messages.
    glad you were able to get it all sorted.