Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    I think we need to see a pic of your GF to decide whether this guy is legit or not.
    Hey OP:
    This is very important.
    A pic WILL be necessary for us to judge whether this was legit or not.
    This is serious business. We don't play around here.
    remember that dude who said stuff and everyone was like, no way, you made it up, but then he was dead on balls accurate?

nah neither do I

FAKE!

reasons this is a fake

you don't have a girlfriend,

she has never been to the airport

the op dosn't have pics of himself with the girlfriend and the girlfriend holding a phone with the guy at the airport in a picture on the phone, holding up the new model of the pre.

also he keeps changing his post count, so its hard to know what his deal is for real.

plus this sounds plausable, therefore making it less plausable!

=$$$
    Last edited by windzilla; 01/21/2010 at 07:46 PM.
    There are four lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hey OP:
    This is very important.
    A pic WILL be necessary for us to judge whether this was legit or not.
    This is serious business. We don't play around here.
    +1
    It's called
    Technical analysis
  4.    #24  
    Thanks kids for your ****z and giggles remarks. Just a story I wanted to share, so like i said take it with a grain of salt.
    My dude, unless you have a voice recording and video of your girl talking to this playa, I must call FAKE! Now if later in the year Palm comes out with this bigger phone, then I will apologize when you come back here and tell everyone you told us so.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    As someone else says:
    This thread is worthless without pictures.
    You need to train your GF to snap a picture of the guy next time!

Maybe the guy was just trying to pick up your GF. I bet he was disappointed when your GF called you! (Sounds like your GF is a keeper! )
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Fyi i am the other co founder of the pre and i can assure you that you need to give me your gf's number so i can call to confirm this sighting. I also need a pic to get a visual que for my partner to identify.
    +1 lol
  9.    #29  
    Playboy, playa...

The fact that you and the other guys need a picture of my girl to call my story legit is pretty lame. Maybe you should try to pick up on a hobby besides trying to be the big man on the forum. This goes for everyone else being immature in front of a computer screen. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
    Pic of the girl friend or she didn't happen....
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    OH I forget to say. Dude! This is turning into a guy thread and you may think the hammering has started...I feel bad for what may happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by JERAVICIOUS View Post
    Playboy, playa...

The fact that you and the other guys need a picture of my girl to call my story legit is pretty lame. Maybe you should try to pick up on a hobby besides trying to be the big man on the forum. This goes for everyone else being immature in front of a computer screen. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
    Told ya'. It's just the nature of this beast. Best you can do is walk away.

After you post the pic.
    The fact that you and the other guys need a picture of my girl to call my story legit is pretty lame. ...
    They're joking! You mention a new Pre and a GF in the same sentence and people's brains get all messed up! LOL! Thanks for sharing. You should find a really fugly girl picture and post it. (Then they'll be sorry they asked!)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    remember that dude who said stuff and everyone was like, no way, you made it up, but then he was dead on balls accurate?

nah neither do I

FAKE!

reasons this is a fake

you don't have a girlfriend,

she has never been to the airport

the op dosn't have pics of himself with the girlfriend and the girlfriend holding a phone with the guy at the airport in a picture on the phone, holding up the new model of the pre.

also he keeps changing his post count, so its hard to know what his deal is for real.

plus this sounds plausable, therefore making it less plausable!

=$$$
    mmmmmpppppfffffffff... hahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! OMG!!! ROFLing

uh, wow...
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    He had a smirk to his face and told her, "I'm not suppose to tell you this, but our new phone will have a bigger screen and bigger keyboard. Also, we plan on launching it by the end of the year."
    He had a smirk to his face (Horny) and told her, "I'm not suppose to tell you this, (moves in close) but our new phone will have a bigger.. (pause, with emphasis on bigger. looking deep into gf eyes) screen and bigger (again pause with slimey look now) keyboard. Also, we plan on launching it (in your end...oh excuse me.) by the end of the year."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12