Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yea, I also noticed that some of these apps are hitting the preware feed inmaturely which is slightly annoying since I just got DirecTV installed and it'd be really nice to use the DVR app that they supposedly have...
    I have had Directv and the Pre since day one on Sprint so I am just happy to see that the Directv app is finally coming. (Especially since it was rumored to be one of the few first dozen or so apps to be released with the phone.)
    I wonder if they will come out with a Verizon FIOS TV app now that the Pree Plus is out? That would be great for some of us who decided to ditch the dish and go with "the man"....
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysride9812 View Post
    please do a search for my name there you will find the soution to your problem ...
    @Mikeysride9812

I tried to search for all of your posts and still couldn't find an answer to get rid of this error.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyrhart View Post
    @Mikeysride9812

I tried to search for all of your posts and still couldn't find an answer to get rid of this error.
    Read jiyerapps posts in this thread. He's the AppScoop guy. It's NOT your phone.
    I also recieve this error message. I wonder what's wrong with the application catalog.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12