Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ...****ographic app?

Just a hypothetical question really. But I know Apple has done so much, but would palm? Or would it not be allowed in the app catalog but be allowed via web distribution?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    A photographic app.. no they would accept it!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    lol, well done sir

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    lol, nice.

with flash, and the streaming sites that already exist (from what i have been told on the forums... ), i don't know if it's needed. but then, not being a need is not a good reason to not sell or buy something.

...and i totally didn't answer the question.
    Last edited by igobytony; 01/21/2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling
    demographic?
    why not?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/21/2010 at 04:51 PM.
  6.    #6  
    So basically, if playboy made an app, and it had explicit photos, stories, and what-not, would palm reject it?

autobiographic? Can't imagine that would be an issue, though I would think you wouldn't want all that info about yourself out there. :-P
  8.    #8  
    lol....stupid precentral filter ><

Phonographic? I think we can tell by your username what you're talking about lol.
    We need a Palm guy (they're around here somewhere) to answer this one.
    hahahah... best thread in awhile.
    seismographic... accepted as well.
    just checked... oceanographic apps are accepted.
    In all (?) seriousness, if someone were to make such an app (****ographic, seismographic, autobiographic, photographic, or whatever), they could simply submit it as a Web app and it would be available to download. No review/approval whatsoever.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    In all (?) seriousness, if someone were to make such an app (****ographic, seismographic, autobiographic, photographic, or whatever), they could simply submit it as a Web app and it would be available to download. No review/approval whatsoever.
    Very true.

On a side note... National Geographic will have an app at some point (sorry, I'm bored.)
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    That is interesting, because the apps are still hosted on palm's servers. I think the question would still remain, would Palm allow such an app on their servers.

On an unrelated note, if they would allow for explicit material, you could see some really interesting games and such be brought to the Pre.

Palm would not allow themselves to be seen distributing ****ography. Their business model is very similar to Apple in a lot of ways (albeit slightly more open).
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    So basically, if playboy made an app, and it had explicit photos, stories, and what-not, would palm reject it?
    Why? We just read it for the articles anyway.

Am I right guys?
    besides... the Pre would get demolished by the staples in the middle of the centerfolds.
    Am I the only one laughing my **** off about the fact that the company's name is PALM in this specific instance?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast