Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Okay, you can already read erotic books,the Pre shows pictures, and you can watch movies or videos. Why would anyone want a special app just for a particular type of book, picture or video?

Use your book reader, photo app, or video app. BTW, preader even let's you read encrypted MobiPocket and eReader books. You have to enter your encryption information, but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiyerapps View Post
    Android's model is very similar to Palm's web Distro model. Does anyone know if Android Market allows it?
    I've stumbled across a ****hub app on the android.
    Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    I've stumbled across a ****hub app on the android.
    "Stumbled"
    As in, found "accidentally"?
    lol
    I would use an app like that, but only for scientific research...
    If palm did allow such applications to be in the Web store, they probably would be very limited. I mean just look at the one new 'sexy pen application' It's very limited, IMO and not worth the MB. I'd honestly just wait for flash to come out, and then you can have all the unlimited fun you want. Hahaha, I know I'm excited.
    anyone else find it funny that we're excited for ''flash'' coming to webos for erotic content? Lol palm formally handspring, webos means testicals in spanish, pre plus, pixi plus 1st initials are pp, and flash.... Bring on the puppies! Yes I know I'm immature
    ....this year expect big things to come lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    In all seriousness, Flash and pr0n (of all shapes and sizes ) may actually be really really important for the Pre and Palm in general.. and the users palm..

Look at pr0n and technology in history. Pr0n can literally dictate which technology becomes standard.. Beta versus VHS, the explosion of internet streaming videos (pay per view model and otherwise), etc.

I think that Flash on mobile (chiefly the pre) is going to be huge for the pr0n0 industry and Palm itself. (our palms too...)

In other news.. I'm surprised no one's figured out 'TCub'..
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Yeah, I would have to agree with that too. P0rn is import to technology although, I don't think people like to hear that much less admit it to themselves. Something about everyone trying to keep it secret while desperately seeking it out at the same time makes it very powerful. So many people love to condemn it but secretly keep a horde of it on their HD.

My personal feeling is that as long as you are an adult, P0rn is ok as long as it's not hurting anyone like women and children or depicting some kind of violent act while also trying to be sexual.

Oh by the way, are there any parental controls in WebOS? Maybe some way of disabling Flash (once it's out) on your son's phone?
    Last edited by galenb; 01/24/2010 at 09:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by galenb View Post
    Yeah, I would have to agree with that too. P0rn is import to technology although, I don't think people like to hear that much less admit it to themselves. Something about everyone trying to keep it secret while desperately seeking it out at the same time makes it very powerful. So many people love to condemn it but secretly keep a horde of it on their HD.

My personal feeling is that as long as you are an adult, P0rn is ok as long as it's not hurting anyone like women and children or depicting some kind of violent act while also trying to be sexual.

Oh by the way, are there any parental controls in WebOS? Maybe some way of disabling Flash (once it's out) on your son's phone?
    if i was your son i would never talk to you again
    well, really, vhs only beat out beta (which was the better format) because of parn.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123