Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hey, new member here, but have been reading up for the past few weeks. Anyways, I'm a Verizon customer and have no plans on switching. I'm really liking the Pre PLus and plan on getting one on the 25th. Just curious if anyone knows when the carriers actually add them to their website for sale? Do they do pre sells at all? I would like to order online to get the instant rebate, but have the phone on day one. Just curious if anyone has any experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    Hey, new member here, but have been reading up for the past few weeks. Anyways, I'm a Verizon customer and have no plans on switching. I'm really liking the Pre PLus and plan on getting one on the 25th. Just curious if anyone knows when the carriers actually add them to their website for sale? Do they do pre sells at all? I would like to order online to get the instant rebate, but have the phone on day one. Just curious if anyone has any experience.
    From what I have heard they will be available for order on the 25th. So I don't know if you will be able to get the phone day one. Check with Best Buy to see if they will have them in stock and if they will have the instant rebate. It could happen.

Welcome to the forums and the wonderful world of WebOS.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    From what I have heard they will be available for order on the 25th. So I don't know if you will be able to get the phone day one. Check with Best Buy to see if they will have them in stock and if they will have the instant rebate. It could happen.

Welcome to the forums and the wonderful world of WebOS.
    Thanks. I guess I'll call Verizon on Monday and hopefully they'll let me upgrade a month early. Can't wait to start using WebOS.
  4. jmf
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Hmm... No longer can we assume Sprint for US Palm Pre posts.

jmf
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    Take a look here: Palm's Pre Plus and Pixi Plus slipping into Best Buy locales everywhere -- Engadget

You might not have to go online to get your instant rebate
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!