1.    #1  
    so i used the method where you replace the the.db3 file to get back my text messages but no pictures show up when i do the restoration.

heres the question....

i have gmail on my phone as well as the facebook app.

i "reactivated" my palm profile...my gmail and my facebook. then i sent the db3 file to the phone. thats when i saw that the texts didnt have pics. should i have done it in a different order?

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by hmniphoto View Post
    so i used the method where you replace the the.db3 file to get back my text messages but no pictures show up when i do the restoration.

heres the question....

i have gmail on my phone as well as the facebook app.

i "reactivated" my palm profile...my gmail and my facebook. then i sent the db3 file to the phone. thats when i saw that the texts didnt have pics. should i have done it in a different order?

thanks.
    are you talking about that it didnt have the avatar pics or it dowsnt have attachments.

for avatar just remove your gmail profile .. wait until all contacts are removed and than readd your gmail account
  3.    #3  
    i was talking about the avatar.

how do i get rid of the gmail profile?
    goto the contacts app>menuprefs accounts> tap on gmail and scroll to the bottom and tap remove accnt. depening n how many numbs you have it may take upto 5-10 min to completely remove. and than simply readd the account in the same manner