Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Oh yeah...seen that too.... Attack of the Shows Kevin Pereira interviewing David Ewalt. I love that show, I just can't stand how the co host, Olivia Munn, always bashes the Pre, she is such a Blackberry fan, it really is sad.

Seriously, what does the Blackberry have that the Pre doesn't? Well, besides more solid Email. I'd love to have a one on one with that woman and have her tell me what's so great about that damn Blackberry of hers!

But I got OT...sorry.
    Right now BB has a lot of stuff on its side. Lets be fair. It has better email, its OS is faster, it has more business tools, better keyboards, and superior build quality.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    +1 Agreed! But I did laugh a bit harder when I read "Palm just needs to keep making a good, solid product." (Since I'm on my 3rd device in 4 months) But, don't flame me...I still love the Pre! LOL
    I'm on my first Pre so I can't complain too much. Still, I may have been a bit hasty to use the phrase "keep making" given the number of people on here that have had problems. Perhaps "focus on making" would have been a better choice of words.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i bet apple announces that you can multitask 3000 fart apps at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    i bet apple announces that you can multitask 3000 fart apps at the same time
    +1

I'd love to have a one on one with that woman and have her tell me what's so great about that damn Blackberry of hers!
    i'd love to have a one on one with that woman too n i would love to see her black berry too lmao sry had to do it i love that woman
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    I thought it was Palm that removed the home button from the Pre and called it a Plus.
    + means double the ram and double the internal memory.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    + means double the ram and double the internal memory.
    Umm... he was joking
    I think you will see double excitement for Palm and for Sprint. Palm will get flash on the 27th and Apple will announce Sprint as a new partner starting in June 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Umm... he was joking
    my bad lol. :P Palm likes their P's. next phone palm pre plus platinum?
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    my bad lol. :P Palm likes their P's. next phone palm pre plus platinum?
    that or the 'Palm Pre Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'. But 'platinum' might be better.
    Well what comes after pre? Present? Past? Post?

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Oh yeah...seen that too.... Attack of the Shows Kevin Pereira interviewing David Ewalt. I love that show, I just can't stand how the co host, Olivia Munn, always bashes the Pre, she is such a Blackberry fan, it really is sad.

Seriously, what does the Blackberry have that the Pre doesn't? Well, besides more solid Email. I'd love to have a one on one with that woman and have her tell me what's so great about that damn Blackberry of hers!

But I got OT...sorry.
    I'd like to have one on one with her too, but not to talk about a blackberry.

On a related note, the blackberry build is so much better than the Pre is it like comparing a Rolls Royce Phantom to a beat up Ford Taurus.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    ...the blackberry build is so much better than the Pre is it like comparing a Rolls Royce Phantom to a beat up Ford Taurus.
    Ouch. Not even a close comparison!
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    I'd like to have one on one with her too, but not to talk about a blackberry.

On a related note, the blackberry build is so much better than the Pre is it like comparing a Rolls Royce Phantom to a beat up Ford Taurus.
    Well since Blackberrys barely change in form factor or design, you'd hope they have their act together by now. I for one could never be happy with one. Of course the UI is fast....it's also boring as hell.

When they did come out with a new form factor, aka Storm, that didn't work out too well, so you gotta give Palm props for getting it mostly right on the first try, white blotches on the screen, dead pixels, weird headphone jack issue, and oreo effect aside...lol.

It's good at what it does, but Ms. Munn doesn't strike me as a business only woman, so I don't see how she doesn't appreciate the better browser and better UI on the Pre....and the iPhone for that matter.
  15.    #55  
    ...but Ms. Munn doesn't strike me as a business only woman, so I don't see how she doesn't appreciate the better browser and better UI on the Pre....and the iPhone for that matter.
    lol
    I have a feeling flash right now is out of the hands of Palm and currently is up to Adobe when it's pushed.
  17.    #57  
    It does unfortunately sound like there may be an issue with Flash in the Pixi right now...hopefully that doesn't hold back a release for the Pre's.
    There better be issues....if there weren't any, we wouldn't have anything to complain about....and no fix to look forward to!
    For us: Issues are like the prize in the bottom of the Cracker Jacks box!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Well since Blackberrys barely change in form factor or design, you'd hope they have their act together by now. I for one could never be happy with one. Of course the UI is fast....it's also boring as hell.

When they did come out with a new form factor, aka Storm, that didn't work out too well, so you gotta give Palm props for getting it mostly right on the first try, white blotches on the screen, dead pixels, weird headphone jack issue, and oreo effect aside...lol.

It's good at what it does, but Ms. Munn doesn't strike me as a business only woman, so I don't see how she doesn't appreciate the better browser and better UI on the Pre....and the iPhone for that matter.
    Yeah, you would think females are more included to go with the Pre due to it's size and elegance. Maybe Ms. Munn is a Tranny? If so, kudos to his doctor.
  20.    #60  
    It will be interesting to see if anything (from Palm) happens this weekend. Here's to keeping your fingers crossed!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123