Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I read a guide and it said to hold option and press the application, but this does not seem to work.

I created a launcher icon from the web browser that just goes to a website. It does not appear on the list of applications, because its not really an application, its like a shortcut. The launcher menu has a "cut" options, but I have no idea how to select the button to cut it. I tried the Option->Tap, but this didnt work either.

Any idea how I can get rid of this icon I created accidentaly?

Additionally, there are NFL and NASCAR icons on my wife's phone. They are clutter she will never use. Any way to hide them or delete them?
    On the Sprint Pre, hold down the orange key and while holding it down, tap on the shortcut or app you want to delete. A little menu will come up allowing you to delete it.

You can't get rid of the Sprint apps.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    On the Sprint Pre, hold down the orange key and while holding it down, tap on the shortcut or app you want to delete. A little menu will come up allowing you to delete it.

You can't get rid of the Sprint apps.
    The orange button (option), then tap shortcut does not seem to work for the web shortcut I created from the browser. nothing pops up, nothing happens at all. Maybe it is treating the internet shortcut as an extension of the builtin browser app so it wont let me delete it.
    I have created and deleted internet shortcuts that way. Are you sure you are holding down the orange button while you're tapping on the icon you want to delete? I just tried it on my phone with the MySpace shortcut I had on my launcher, and it worked perfectly fine. Maybe your orange button is broke?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I have created and deleted internet shortcuts that way. Are you sure you are holding down the orange button while you're tapping on the icon you want to delete? I just tried it on my phone with the MySpace shortcut I had on my launcher, and it worked perfectly fine. Maybe your orange button is broke?
    For some reason it worked this time. I swear I tried it like 10 times and it just did nothing before.
    Your welcome !