Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    everything you need to know is right here.

Palm Pre Plus Review - Palm pre plus review - Gizmodo

oh yeah for everyone who still doesnt believe, it does have 512mb ram.
    Oh come on people still don't believe that Need for Speed video from a few months ago was real.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    This has already been posted, thanks.
    I love how ******y Gizmodo is when they review non-iPhone products. Such unbiased reviews are rare these days LOL
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by themirthfulswami View Post
    I love how ******y Gizmodo is when they review non-iPhone products. Such unbiased reviews are rare these days LOL
    What was biased about the review?
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    What was biased about the review?
    I agree with the point that I presume 'swami was making, that they seemed to like it but didn't seem to be game to say so out loud.
    I felt that was a fair review. I mean basically the reviewer highlighted the similarities and the differences between the phones. At first I was kinda bummed that pre plus doubled in storage and ram, but it's all good with me. I feel I have a better and more affordable phone plan and I have great service (except when I am in my room at home). If there is a pro iphone site or reviewer, hit up cnet.com
    My goodness. If any reviewer doesn't absolutely love the Pre, then they are "biased".
    Being a former gizmodo commentor, every other story on gizmodo is about Apple or Steve Jobs. I remember someone wrote an article about Palm's death. Also, most of the community on gizmodo are in love with Apple. I got fed up with the community's Palm bashing that I decided to leave. What type of site would attract this type of crowd?

Their coverage on Palm at CES this year was scarce. They put more resources into Apple. Don't believe me? Wait until 1/27 and check their website. The whole front page will be Apple only, guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    My goodness. If any reviewer doesn't absolutely love the Pre, then they are "biased".
    Yup, It's pretty bad here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    I would usually agree with you...but this IS Gizmodo we are talking about here. Gizmodo is famous for being an Apple nut-hugging site. I knew how crappy and ridiculously biased their site was before, but I decided to give them another try awhile back. Then I saw their article on the Droid does commercial when it first launched. Jesus you would have thought Verizon personally beat the article authors wife. They just kept b*tching and moaning about the attacks the Droid commercial made on the iphone and how it was childish...etc..etc...

What a ****astic site. I mean Engadget, BGR, and Ars aren't perfect either, but leaps and bounds better then Gizmodo.

Quote Originally Posted by ho0lee0h View Post
    Being a former gizmodo commentor, every other story on gizmodo is about Apple or Steve Jobs.
    lol this reminds me of a comment from Digg...can't remember what article but it was when the Konami code on the Pre was first discovered. Someone wrote:

"On the iphone it is "stevejobismykingilovehimsomuch"

I just started cracking up.