1.    #1  
    What happens if I "delete" a launcher page? where do the Apps go? are they deleted or just moved to the remaining page? (i only have 2)

I am saying this because I am unable to move apps from one page to another since the latest update. I can move them around on the pages, but not to another page....

help
    If you remove a page the apps go to the remaining pages, scroll down they are suppose to be there.
    Are you sure your unable to move apps, You hold them and move them to a corner and wait a second?

If you not then consider installing the Named Launcher Page patch which will allow you to orange + Tap to move apps.

I'm not sure what happens, it could be that they disappear and you have to re-add a launcher page for them to reappear or they will most likely consolidate, go to the patch's thread, it'll tell you.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Are you sure your unable to move apps, You hold them and move them to a corner and wait a second?

If you not then consider installing the Named Launcher Page patch which will allow you to orange + Tap to move apps.

I'm not sure what happens, it could be that they disappear and you have to re-add a launcher page for them to reappear or they will most likely consolidate, go to the patch's thread, it'll tell you.
    yep i've tried it, i know how to move them, used to do it alot prior to latest update. Im gonna dl the patch now ill let u know.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I hope you solve your issue of not being able to move apps to different pages, that is very helpful to me, in combination with the patches that allow pages to be added, to give pages titles, and to allow you to click a page title and jump between pages.

BUT, be careful about deleting pages with apps on them. I read somewhere on this forum that apps on a page that is deleted go to the page to the LEFT, and if there is no page there (you re already at the for most left page), the apps get DELETED.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post

BUT, be careful about deleting pages with apps on them. I read somewhere on this forum that apps on a page that is deleted go to the page to the LEFT, and if there is no page there (you re already at the for most left page), the apps get DELETED.
    How do I know which is which? i can alternate from left to right on both screens (i only have 2)

im assuming I look at the little white bars at the bottom ? but how do I tell which is left? when the bar is on the left or right ?
  7.    #7  
    im also getting errors trying to install the "named" patch for launcher page

anyone know why ?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    You are on your far left page if all the white tick marks are on the right bottom of your screen.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelick View Post
    How do I know which is which? i can alternate from left to right on both screens (i only have 2)

im assuming I look at the little white bars at the bottom ? but how do I tell which is left? when the bar is on the left or right ?
    If the white bar is on your left, there's a page there, so apps can (presumably) safely be moved.

And have you tried emptying the launcher bar to move apps? It makes a great tray. Just move everything off the launcher onto the page (the only app that won't move is the launcher arrow), then load what you want moved onto the bar, switch pages, empty and refill.

HTH