Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    So... if I bought it for 3$ before hand, and I doctor my phone, can I still reinstall it for free?
    Yep
    haha, funny thread going here. But to the OP, come on you kind of set yourself up for ridicule with that one. But yeah, app prices do change, sveral others have gone on temporary sales. I was surprise Glyder was only 2.99 to start, and feel 4.99 is still a very reasonable price
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    dude, yuck.
    you're f'in telling me! Sprint telling me it isn't a problem since the phone still works and Palm telling me I need to shell out $30 for a refurb and have a $400 hold on my account.

You create a faulty device and I have to pay for a warranty replacement?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezer29 View Post
    Seriously you lames who are commenting about that I need to save money or why did I have to wait for payday. Are just talking out your ***** with knowing the details.. If you must know, I have a pre paid MC and just got payroll at my job to let me get direct deposit. B/c at first they wasnt having that.. Anyone who know you have to pay $5 to refill $$ onto it.. I havent used it in 2 months so the damn card was @ -10.. Why in Gods name will I go and pony up $20 to buy a ****ing game that cost $3-$5??? Thats why when I knew I was getting direct deposit which I avoid the $5 fee to refill and being that I make $40K a year I said when it kicks in I just purchase it.. I have more important things to do with my cash then to go spend $20 so a can play a mobile game.

But back to the topic. I was asking b/c this was the first instance where I seen the price of a app go up.. Thats all. Thank to the ones who replied with logical responses, they are apprieciated
    does your job provide you with health insurance? cause it seems like you're about to have a heart attack.

it was a simple question.
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    With out playing a game before hand there's no way to guarantee countless hour of entertainment, until purchased and played. But beer on the other hand you know the outcome of such a product .
    Good one! That's what I like about this forum, most people have fun with it, don't take it to seriously. I guess one can argure that is it really worth it after many trips to the bathroom, an empty wallet and a headache the next morning? lol What's that saying? "you don't buy beer, you just rent it"
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Good one! That's what I like about this forum, most people have fun with it, don't take it to seriously. I guess one can argure that is it really worth it after many trips to the bathroom, an empty wallet and a headache the next morning? lol What's that saying? "you don't buy beer, you just rent it"
    By that same token you're renting everything, because you will eventually die.
    Good one! That's what I like about this forum, most people have fun with it, don't take it to seriously.
    dude, you're crazy. this place has more humorless and overly serious members than even the high end audio forum i visit.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Good one! That's what I like about this forum, most people have fun with it, don't take it to seriously. I guess one can argure that is it really worth it after many trips to the bathroom, an empty wallet, the possible one nighter and a headache the next morning? lol What's that saying? "you don't buy beer, you just rent it and it sometimes comes with a free side of ***"
    You left out one important thing which I added in bold now you can draw your conclusions.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    dude, you're crazy. this place has more humorless and overly serious members than even the high end audio forum i visit.
    Can't be that high end if you visit the site weeeeeeee...
    You left out one important thing which I added in bold now you can draw your conclusions.
    And maybe at the end of the night we can get a free side of herps, syphi, g warts, cr*bs, HPV, gono, and trich with the free side of skanky co*ch but we can draw our own conclusions. All of those things go well with a $4 beer or a $10 dollar mixed drink.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    can't be that high end if you visit the site :d weeeeeeee...
    you're an a-hole!!! How dare you question my income or monetary worth on a public forum!!!!11! You're so lameeeeeeee!!!! I'm gonna check the balance on my pre-paid debit card and if it's not negative i'm gonna go stock back up on ramen noodles and then take a cta bus to come beat you up!!!1!
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    you're an a-hole!!! How dare you question my income or monetary worth on a public forum!!!!11! You're so lameeeeeeee!!!! I'm gonna check the balance on my pre-paid debit card and if it's not negative i'm gonna go stock back up on ramen noodles and then take a cta bus to come beat you up!!!1!
    lmfao
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Oh ya buddy well then you do that! Post back your arrival date and I'll pick you up at the terminal and we can walk over to the park before we throw down!

Wait a minute never mind I'm calling the thread police. Unless you wanna throw me a package of ramen noodles and we can call it even
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12