Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    You're starting to develop some trademarks...
    LOL- Thanks for noticing. I do that, not only to bring attention to the thread, but to make it instantly recognizable as being from me, dbd.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    LOL- Thanks for noticing. I do that, not only to bring attention to the thread, but to make it instantly recognizable as being from me, dbd.
    Yeah, I know. That's just how you Hotlantians from A-town, the ATL, the A, roll, right?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Yeah, I know. That's just how you Hotlantians from A-town, the ATL, the A, roll, right?
    Actually, i'm from New York.
    I just moved down here two years ago.
    I don't really feel like a Hotlantian yet.
    Like they say:
    "You can take the New Yorker out of New York, but you can't take New York out of the New Yorker."
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/24/2010 at 05:31 PM.
  4.    #24  
    Okay, let's get back on-topic, everybody.
    I truly think this idea should get serious consideration.
  5.    #25  
    What?
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    whatwhatwhat?
    Haha.
    I agree that it would be nice but I am unsure whether using the center button for something cool is more important to me... Hey maybe use the center button to pull it out of the app beyond
    Dude, why are you shouting at us to click your link when it isn't really all that amazing of a post? Your wish is somewhat obscure and it doesn't appear that many people have the same desire. For those that want it, they will find your post. No need to scream at us.
    I like the idea of to being able to lock the cards. The TealOS app I had on my Treo 755 was able to lock cards & it was great. It was only being sold for a short time, Palm made them shut it down. I do throw cards off by accident & this was very helpful. I would pay for this option too.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    Dude, why are you shouting at us to click your link when it isn't really all that amazing of a post? Your wish is somewhat obscure and it doesn't appear that many people have the same desire. For those that want it, they will find your post. No need to scream at us.

My "wish" is not meant to be anything "amazing".
    I will settle for very useful.
    One day, (and i can guarantee you this) you are actually going to throw away an important card accidentally, and you will be wondering why you ridiculed this "obscure" kind of "wish".
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    Yes, this is what GMail does. After sending, deleting, or anything really, it gives you few seconds to undo.
    Closing apps may be a little too easy for those unfamiliar with webOS: "swipe up...swipe up...Oh SHI- SWIPE DOWN? NOOO!"
    It just seems that anything important already auto-saves when you toss the card away... Text messages, calendar entries, emails, you name it.

The 'lock' makes more sense to me, but still not necessary.

If anything, I'd rather have two 'decks' of cards... like two rows. The first row can be the cards I'd like to leave open ALWAYS, and then the current/temporary cards could be on another row, just card-view doesn't get too cluttered.
    no 'Thanks'
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12