1.    #1  
    I recently bought sims 3 and It runs great when it actually launches. The problem is 90% of the time it won't launch, I always get the too many cards open message even though I don't have any apps open. Restarting the phone does fix it but only for an hour or so. Having to restart the phone everytime makes the game pretty much useless to me. I don't have preware or mytether so I really don't get why this is happening. It's probably a memory leak but I haven't found a way to prevent it. Is anyone else having this issue and if so is there a fix?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Not a fix, but I have seen this happen once, shortly after I installed Glyder. Hasn't happened since then.
    I would suggest to go and download JSTop it will tell you which processes are running and allow you to stop them. It'll at least give you an idea where the problem could be stemming.

For instance, if you run Doom or Quake you'll notice that even after they close they will still say their running. You can pretty much mess around with stopping any of them you like, there is one thing I was told however, if you stop the Phone app (or all of them I guess) it'll take 3-4 minutes to start up again, I haven't tested this myself however.

I would imagine because of all this trouble people have been happening there's a large chance Palm is working on much better memory management in 1.4, so you just have to wait on this problem for a month or so.
  4. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I've got the same problem. Hope they fix this soon.