1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Best Buy will sell the Pre Plus? It would be nice to avoid that mail in rebate if at all possible.
    I hope they do. Then the other Pre will drop in price.
    i dont see why they wouldnt, but if they don't or if you didnt know, if you order from Verizon's website you get the discount instantly.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    i dont see why they wouldnt, but if they don't or if you didnt know, if you order from Verizon's website you get the discount instantly.
    I was just hoping someone from Best Buy would be able to shed some light. As far as the Verizon website I was aware of the instant discount already but I don't want to wait to get it delivered. I also wanted some more Best Buy points
    I spoke with an associate at Best Buy yesterday and she said that they have them in already but can't display them until the 25th. I tried to get her to let me play with one but no dice. As far as the mail in rebate she said there would not be one but she also didn't know the price so I guess I'll see on the 25th for sure.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yes, Best Buy will have the Pre Plus and Pixi (though Pixi is just top 500 stores) and without mail-in-rebates. So expect (as I do but not 100%) that it will be 149.99 and 99.99. If you are like my store in the sense that you want to be the first to buy it, stop in and we can hold one for you when it comes but that is store to store stuff, not Best Buy policy.

PS. Palm is has changed a bit for the Pre in the sense that we can now do a manufacturer exchange at Best Buy when you have our Black tie, meaning no waiting 3-5 Business days for your phone to be rapid exchanged. You'll get a new Pre on the spot. No deductible. 9.99/mo.
    Go Blue!

7.    #7  
    Thanks for all the answers guys, I hope the Best Buy in El Paso will have them I called the both of them and they were lost. Also how do you know what stores are top 500?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Well you won't know, it was just posted for employees but if you are looking for the Pre no worries, Pixi is the one limited to top Verizon performing Best Buys and 500 is a lot of our stores so if your store is in a decent Verizon area then I'm sure it will carry it.
    I feel very ignorant just asking this, but do you have to be a new customer of verizon to buy a pre at a best buy? I'm working off of the assumption they don't have access to your account on verizon...
  10. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amd18 View Post
    I feel very ignorant just asking this, but do you have to be a new customer of verizon to buy a pre at a best buy? I'm working off of the assumption they don't have access to your account on verizon...
    Good Question... I'm upgrading.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Nope, you can upgrade with us. As well as we can modify your plan for you, transfer contacts and pretty much most changes except for taking bill payments or handling phone defects (we only cover our phones sold, first 30 days and then only our phones with our black tie protection for anything like drops, etc for the two yrs)
    Go Blue!

Just an FYI.... if you want to buy a phone from Best Buy, go in the store. Support in-store is awesome, but site support with our friends who speak English as a second language is tiresome.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sd7318 View Post
    Nope, you can upgrade with us. As well as we can modify your plan for you, transfer contacts and pretty much most changes except for taking bill payments or handling phone defects (we only cover our phones sold, first 30 days and then only our phones with our black tie protection for anything like drops, etc for the two yrs)
    Will best buy let someone upgrade a month earlier than their upgrade date?
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Will Best Buy honor any credit that you have with VZW? I have $100 credit that I want to use towards my Pre Plus. I think it's a New in Two type of credit.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    Will best buy let someone upgrade a month earlier than their upgrade date?
    Best Buy has access to your plan and will follow the carriers plans for upgrades (or at least they did when I tried to get a Pre in July even though I wasn't due for the upgrade until August.) I was told I could buy it for full price or wait a few weeks and get the discount.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Just as Ditdah said, we follow their dates so if it says next month, you gotta wait next month unless you buy it outright (and if your upgrade date is within 30 days we can price adjust and push it as your upgrade, only good if you have a credit card or a best buy financing card or if you just have the money to waste for a few weeks)

We don't do their credit of a $100, we do their full upgrade credit but nothing special like that, meaning we will have the upgrade for say $149.99 but there is no "credit" we can use to make the phone $49.99.
    Go Blue!

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Damn, I guess I'll either have to fork out the extra $100 and then wait for the rebate through the Verizon store, or order online and have to wait a few days to get the phone.
  18.    #18  
    Some Best Buys have them in stock and are selling them already but nothing close to me of course. ****ty Hell Paso!!