1.    #1  
    Data/Others Included Used Remaining Additional Used Additional Charges
    Sprint Data Unlimited 10390831 Unlimited -- --
    Picture Mail Unlimited 24 Unlimited

on the pre... youtube mostly to blame and alot of tv and radio

did alittle teathering to see the actual speed, heres to confirm my signature, forget the pre plus :-)

thank you mytether
    You can go over 5GB but Sprint will most likely be contacting you and or looking at your account more closely. If it really is just Youtube and Radio it's probably no big deal since you're not tethering torrents or something.

Anyways it's not a good idea to go over limit "caps" very often or you'll get a call, they did that to me when I was roaming more than 500 mins a month, it's unlimited in thier plan but terms say otherwise, and they called me.
    its an easy way to get out of your contract without paying
    i have 200 megs of data here in germany, after that my downspeed gets slowed significantly (48kbits)m but i only pay 10€ (13-14$) for that plan, so i'm still happy, phonecalls and sms do cost extra though, but i'm more an email kinda guy, so no worrys :P and i'm capped at 60€ they'll never charge me more.
    Mine looked VERY similar to yours - I second the AMEN to MyTether!
    Of course their new 4G aircards have no limit on 4G. Still the 5GB on their 3G though.
    and 4g is in like, what 10 cities? Clear is moving slow. Already releasing phones & computers, I want my 4g.
  8.    #8  
    haha, already see the flames from some members... but heres an update

15gb :-)

and incase you were wondering. ever since dj hero ive been in the dark about music till now and been looking at being a dj again while being a student. so alot of youtube on the phone, streaming, and amazon mp3 and other mp3s. lol love ya sprint

thank you mytether
  9.    #9  
    haha, already see the flames from some members... but heres an update

15gb :-)

and incase you were wondering. ever since dj hero ive been in the dark about music till now and been looking at being a dj again while being a student. so alot of youtube on the phone, streaming, and amazon mp3 and other mp3s. lol love ya sprint

thank you mytether
  10.    #10  
    like using the hack on the pre to download youtube videos... heres an example of one i know most gentlemen would like. and no this is not nudity or **** in anyways

thank you mytether
  11.    #11  
    im sorry, heres the official numbers after 3 days after the first post
    Sprint Data Unlimited 15339942

thank you mytether