1.    #1  
    State of the Art - Palm Provides Plenty of P’s With Improved Phones - NYTimes.com

wow, i think david pogue just wrote a love letter to the Palm Pre/Pixi Plus
    Hopefully it will get some Pre sold on verizon
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    And more Pre sold on Verizon = more apps in the catalog for everyone
  4. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Yeah, some good publicity there.
    nice article! It was a PREasure to read it
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    WOW! I'd have to say that was the best Pre/Pixi review I have read yet. But damn it makes me want a Plus now!
    It gets... better? Palm Pre Plus Magic - Video Library - The New York Times

This is very silly, and there's quite a bit of sarcasm that could work for or against Palm, but I guess any publicity is good publicity, right?
    Palm history: II, IIIc, Kyocera 7135, Treo 650, Centro, Pre, FrankenPre+, (legit) Pre+ & TouchPad.
    I enjoy reading David Pogue, but he only gives first impressions. You never get a sense of what it's like to be using the device. He was equally impressed with the original Pre, as he alludes to, yet he never actually used it after the review and he's mystified why it's not more popular.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by acaplinger View Post
    It gets... better? Palm Pre Plus Magic - Video Library - The New York Times

This is very silly, and there's quite a bit of sarcasm that could work for or against Palm, but I guess any publicity is good publicity, right?
    okay, that was really bad video. but, i must admit, as soon as he said it makes things disappear too, i started laughing.

viva le palm
    it wont sell till there are some apps like skype, IM messenging etc.....the teens seem to be into that, along with some illegal stuff
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Didn't really like the repeated bit about it being on a "much better network" but nonetheless a very positive review of the PPP's.

Sprint has been awesome for me since the day I switched over from T-Mobile. =D