View Poll Results: Would you purchase a colored back touchston cover if they were available for the Pre?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 40.00%
  • No

9 25.71%
  • Maybe

9 25.71%
  • One to match every outfit

3 8.57%
  1.    #1  
    Since the Pixi Plus now gets color options I'm wondering if we'll get the opportunity or if we'll be left hanging as Pre owners.

If you answered yes to the poll what would be your color preference(s)?
    ummmm...I don't see a poll...
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  3.    #3  
    Sorry for taking a moment to get the poll up, I was doing all this from my pre, so it took me a second to get everything added.

Also please note:
    If a moderator could edit my poll and add the *e* on touchstone I would greatly appreciate it. I didn't notice it until after posting and it won't let me edit the poll itself.
    NP. I might, but considering I already have a black one, I would probably hold off until the current back is all messed up or they have a sick artist designed back.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    NP. I might, but considering I already have a black one, I would probably hold off until the current back is all messed up or they have a sick artist designed back.
    By the way, it's nice to see some other locals here on the forum. I live in Milford.
    I put "Maybe" 'cause I'm holding out for an artist back, same as Master Pants is. Hi, BTW.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    orange please.

but not day glow orange. just the shade to match the keyboard accents.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    It was my impression that they no longer liked being called "colored" anymore. I could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    I put "Maybe" 'cause I'm holding out for an artist back, same as Master Pants is. Hi, BTW.
    Hiya!