1.    #1  
    Does anyone else not like where the alarm icon-active notification appears at the bottom of the screen, it shrinks the cards. I know other icons shrink the cards as well, but this one really bugs me.

Has someone started to work on a patch to move this and other icon notifications to the top?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    You can just swipe it away.

Tap it, then swipe. The alarm will still be active
  3.    #3  
    Wow! Like that, never thought to try. Still would be nice to have on top as I use it as my alarm clock nightly. I do travel a lot and always paranoid if it is on. I can live with it this way, just a personal preference to have it up top if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by aezrilov View Post
    Wow! Like that, never thought to try. Still would be nice to have on top as I use it as my alarm clock nightly. I do travel a lot and always paranoid if it is on. I can live with it this way, just a personal preference to have it up top if possible.
    I highly suggest you look up time-piece in the App Catalog if you travel a lot. It is by far the best phone-alarm clock I have ever used.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    If you go to preferences of clock NOT alarm then type in 4231 (using the orange key), the phone should vibrate and give a tone and you won't see the notification again. To reverse, repeat.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i just now saw this thread after i posted a patch request to put an alarm icon in the top bar.. i'm the same as you.. i need to see an icon.. i just don't like it's default location
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    If you go to preferences of clock NOT alarm then type in 4231 (using the orange key), the phone should vibrate and give a tone and you won't see the notification again. To reverse, repeat.
    interesting! thank you for the tip.

BTW: where did you got this information from?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    These forums somewhere. Can't find the original post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    These forums somewhere. Can't find the original post.
    Here

Very nice to have as this would bug me too. I was always scared that if I swiped it away the alarm would not go off.